Who do you want to finish second bottom?

A genuinely hilarious red card that.

Right back launches it central to O'Dear who is in miles of space, his first touch is so awful he gives it straight to the opposition and then panics, lunges and wipes him out with a awful challenge and as he is the last man, receives his marching orders.

I honestly don't know how he managed that.

A genuinely hilarious red card that.

Right back launches it central to O'Dear who is in miles of space, his first touch is so awful he gives it straight to the opposition and then panics, lunges and wipes him out with a awful challenge and as he is the last man, receives his marching orders.

I honestly don't know how he managed that.

You need to have his skill level to be able to do it.

Don’t like Hamilton’s ground and don’t want Dundee Utd to come up so probably Hamilton to beat them in a play off....if that makes sense

If it isn’t Dundee HIV who could come up, I’m sorry to say it would have to be Accies down for me.

I genuinely like Accies as a club but plastic pitches in top flight football are a disgrace.

So, for that reason alone it would be Accies.

However, whoever plays Dundee HIVs in a playoff will get my suppprt and I will wish them my very best wishes to stay on in the top flight

I’ve said for ages that year on year I’m shocked Hamilton haven’t gone down, they’re arguably one of the worst sides I’ve seen at times against us.
I loathe St Mirren too though and they’re equally garbage. But ultimately whoever beats Dundee Utd I’ll be happy with

Hope Hamilton stay up. Their efforts in youth football is second to none and they’ve produced loads of good players.

Want St Boo to finish 2nd bottom.

Although Hamilton have an artificial pitch we always seem to play not too badly on it. Local away day for me with a trip to Spice or the Bay Horse before the game and cheapest away ticket in the league.

Want Hamilton to go down only because of pitch. So hopefully St Mirren will beat Dundee United in play off.

Same thinking with me. If Inverness had gone through then I would genuinely not be bothered. I would absolutely hate seeing Dundee Hibs back in the top flight.

As much as I hate their pitch, I don't mind Hamilton as a club. Would rather they stay up.

Hope whoever goes into the play off beats Dundee United although I suppose it would add an extra interesting few matches next season.

St Mirren kindergarten. WTF is that.

North Bank Aggro. Hahahahahhaa

Have I timewarped back into the 70’s. Who the phuck calls themselves “aggro” these days. Hahahaha

St Mirren kindergarten. WTF is that.

North Bank Aggro. Hahahahahhaa

Have I timewarped back into the 70’s. Who the phuck calls themselves “aggro” these days. Hahahaha

Wasn't the North Bank the terracing behind the goal at the old Highbury?

Hamilton to be relegated please. Get the plastic pitches out the league. Soon as there's fewer than two clubs with them the rest can vote to ban them.

2-2 at Dens.

It’s gonna be St Mirren v Dundee HIVs.

Edit. Hadn’t allowed for a truly shite keeper. 3-2 St Mirren straight away

St Mirren as I think they’d give Dundee Hibernian a better game

Kyle McAllister has decent skill but no end product. Can see why he hasn’t made it at Derby.

At Mirren playing like this should have enough to beat the Arabs.

I have nothing against Hamilton as a club, but I hate to side with so many other, their pitch is an atrocity so I hope they go down.

Having plastic pitches in a top flight league is absolutely amateurish.

Back