Who do you want to score the clincher?

ShootYouDown

Sellic own goal? Alfie? Roofe? Tav? Defoe?
Who's the man to score the goal that clinches the title? Your player and your reason please.
I would love it to be Alfredo Morelos..Reason? Well two things missing from his cv, a goal vs the scum and a trophy. What better way to kill two birds with one stone.
This is based on the title being winnable at the piggery.

Morelos for the first 3,and then in the last second of injury time,scotty arfield to fire in the 4th,and do a 30 yard slide to the dug out with his customary salute.

Last edited:
Arfield with his salute celebration. Seems to noise they feckers up. And of course the big buff if not Arfield

Would like it to be a Bear. That means Davis as he'll be the only one on the park (discounting Shagger for obvious reasons.)

Me! I’m a free agent btw
Your our special agent @Papasmurf
“License to kill the mentally challenged stench.”
As we are approaching a very special time for reminiscing about the tough times. I want to thank you again for the hard work you and others did to reduce the stench. FANtastic.
POWER TO THE PEOPLE!
WE ARE THE PEOPLE!
Edit: Alfredo to score the winner as a fúck you to all of Scottish football.

Ideally McGregor, because it would mean more to him than almost anyone (maybe also Davis).

Realistically though between: Morelos for the reasons mention, Tav (if fit) because of the journey, or Arfield because then the abiding memory of their failed ten in a row season would be him saluting us after scoring the winner at Parkhead B-D

Back