Who do you want to score the clincher?

Alfredo at the Piggery 88th minute followed by Scott Arfield sealing it in the 90th leading to the whole team saluting and complete Timmy meltdown.

Alfie.

Then just walk back to the halfway line shaking hands with teammates as he goes.

I think celebrating the goal like it was the 1950s would genuinely end some mentally challengeds.

No big deal, it's just a goal, let's get back on with the game.

Sellic own goal? Alfie? Roofe? Tav? Defoe?
Who's the man to score the goal that clinches the title? Your player and your reason please.
I would love it to be Alfredo Morelos..Reason? Well two things missing from his cv, a goal vs the scum and a trophy. What better way to kill two birds with one stone.
This is based on the title being winnable at the piggery.
Buff vs Them would be absolute fkn Poetry.

The bheasts are not the barometer of Alfie’s ability. Another media fallacy that has been magnified in order to heap negativity on Alfie and Rangers.

Can anyone remember the same level of scrutiny and hysteria about Kris Boyd not scoring against them? Me neither.

He has scored against several better teams than them. They are nothing in relation to how good we can become and we will draw no comparison.

I don’t want anyone to score the winning goal against them, I want us to hammer them and take 5,6 or 7 off them. Just a wee bit of payback for the shite teams of ours they faced. Thing is, they don’t have the same excuse, we were hamstrung financially, they have spent more on their team so a hammering would be real and not like their hollow victories.

Alfredo Morelos so that these snake so called sports journalists are forced to write about him in a positive way for years to come.
I hope it happens this way and that it sticks in their throats evey single time.

Morelos with goals in 88 and 90+4 (penalty) to win 2-1 , or a hat trick and Shane Duffy OG to clinch it 4-0. Whatever happens I don't care as long as we do them over.

My first choice would definitely be Alfredo if the game is against the tims. Second choice Defoe to give him a special way to cap an amazing career

Sellic own goal? Alfie? Roofe? Tav? Defoe?
Who's the man to score the goal that clinches the title? Your player and your reason please.
I would love it to be Alfredo Morelos..Reason? Well two things missing from his cv, a goal vs the scum and a trophy. What better way to kill two birds with one stone.
This is based on the title being winnable at the piggery.
I'd love to see a Morelos hatrick at Parkhead but if not then an own goal by Brown would be nice :)

I don’t really mind as long as we hopefully win it on the pitch and not via them dropping points would feel a little anti climatic.

El Buffalo. A goal against them by him, on the day we win it behind enemies lines (again). Priceless.

Would like to see Duffy clatter into Brown leading to Alfredo's first of 4 or 5.

All the above names of course but I'd also love to see Itten grab a few. There is a real player in there and one they are going to hate.

Been discussed a few times I think but Morelos for me, and most people. Not in a boring way though like a 1-0 win. A hat-trick for him. The first three in a five goal win at the dump. Ryan Jack the fourth and Tav coming off the bench to take a penalty for the fifth, fit or not. The only three first team regulars from the Caixinha shitshow that are still here and featuring. They deserve those goals.

Personally i’d love to see Connor Goldson ghost past Shane Duffy at the piggery and bullett the winning header home, whilst in the immediate afters barging Scott Brown to the deck. If i could write the script, that would be it.

The cross would be from our glorious Captain James Tavernier.

Suspect that any answer other than Alfie will be wrong.

If I could pick how it would go, I would want to need a draw at their midden to win it. I'd like them to score early and be all over us and then in the 92 minute Buff scores to win the league and utterly destroy them. haha.

All at the piggery. Any one of:

Alfie on the condition he slaps Broon on the way back for kick off.

Tav as long as he wins the ball in our penalty area, lays off to Conner who plays diagonal to Borna who whips in a cross to back post met by Tav with an acrobatic overhead kick. Tav beats Usain Bolt's sprint record to get there. Tav to celebrate with a cigar whilst performing a triple back flip landing one-legged on his injured knee.

Greegs who spots the Greek fellah off his line and lobs him.

Scotty Arfield in full para regiment dress uniform.

....jeezus I could be here all night. Anyone in red white and blue at the glitter dome works for me.

Back