Who do you want to score the clincher?

if Carlsberg and all that The Gaffer to pull on the boots just one time.

Tav first goal
Buff second and third and forth
Kent a net buster to make it five
Gaffer last 5 minutes to go comes on and 94th-minute scores rattle past into the net for 6.

if Carlsberg and all that The Gaffer to pull on the boots just one time.

Tav first goal
Buff second and third and forth
Kent a net buster to make it five
Gaffer last 5 minutes to go comes on and 94th-minute scores rattle past into the net for 6.

Make sure SG is regstered, don't want the Japanese doing a Legia Warsaw on us.

Tavernier

would have said Alfie but he’s ket us down a few occasions

Captain Tav for me it would be the highlight of his career

Sellic own goal? Alfie? Roofe? Tav? Defoe?
Who's the man to score the goal that clinches the title? Your player and your reason please.
I would love it to be Alfredo Morelos..Reason? Well two things missing from his cv, a goal vs the scum and a trophy. What better way to kill two birds with one stone.
This is based on the title being winnable at the piggery.
Would love it for Alfie and then as a wee celebration the old cut throat gesture

Ryan Jack for me. Purely due to his emotions after the cheaty cup final, we know exactly what this will mean to him

I'm hoping it's an own goal off Lego Eater's elbow, which has, sadly, not recieved the attention it has deserved this season.

Alfie hat trick then a red card for volleying Scott Brown full force in the testicles.
This for me too .I was just about to type that only replace testicles with teeth but the man nuts will surfice just the same if Alfie stands on him leaving the pitch :))Might as well do it right if taking a red for the cause .
Can't wait to see the joy on the wee mans face when he lifts the trophy .

Sellic own goal? Alfie? Roofe? Tav? Defoe?
Who's the man to score the goal that clinches the title? Your player and your reason please.
I would love it to be Alfredo Morelos..Reason? Well two things missing from his cv, a goal vs the scum and a trophy. What better way to kill two birds with one stone.
This is based on the title being winnable at the piggery.
Morelos or shagger penalty

Alfie for me. Just for the amount of shite he's had to put up with, from journalists to pundits and even from some ex players.

Seeing his massive cheeser when he scores the goal to seal 55 will bring the whole country into a meltdown.

I’m interested to go back at the end of the season and see who scored the actual clincher. I reckon it’s been scored already because I doubt they will get to 82 points

Back