Who do you want to score the clincher?

If we win our next 2 and so do they then a 0-0 draw would win us the league , so it would need them to score a 89th goal and them on a high and in the 92nd minute Alfie with the equaliser .
This would really finish them ...

There’s a part of me who’d love Alfredo to score the winner at the scum hut but I really want it to be Tav that clinched 55.

VsATECm.jpg

This please :))

Sellic own goal? Alfie? Roofe? Tav? Defoe?
Who's the man to score the goal that clinches the title? Your player and your reason please.
I would love it to be Alfredo Morelos..Reason? Well two things missing from his cv, a goal vs the scum and a trophy. What better way to kill two birds with one stone.
This is based on the title being winnable at the piggery.
I think we'd probably all be happy with this.

Otherwise, Scotty Arfield, Steven Davis or Ryan Jack as it would mean so much to them.

Would love Alfredo to it but also would love to see Jermain Defoe get the goal. For all his great playing career I think his only honour is winning the league cup with Spurs in 2007-08. This would be a great achievement.

Tav for me. Been here since the championship and has been through some amount of shite with us. Cant think of anyone more deserving of scoring the goal that clinches 55

Sellic own goal? Alfie? Roofe? Tav? Defoe?
Who's the man to score the goal that clinches the title? Your player and your reason please.
I would love it to be Alfredo Morelos..Reason? Well two things missing from his cv, a goal vs the scum and a trophy. What better way to kill two birds with one stone.
This is based on the title being winnable at the piggery.
Brown OG.

Ideally McGregor, because it would mean more to him than almost anyone (maybe also Davis).

Realistically though between: Morelos for the reasons mention, Tav (if fit) because of the journey, or Arfield because then the abiding memory of their failed ten in a row season would be him saluting us after scoring the winner at Parkhead B-D
I’d go for Alfie but bringing McGregor up for a pen would be the ultimate piss take! :p

Would love Alfredo to it but also would love to see Jermain Defoe get the goal. For all his great playing career I think his only honour is winning the league cup with Spurs in 2007-08. This would be a great achievement.
I don't think he played in that game. Alan Hutton did though.

Would love Greegs to get it. More realistically I would want Tav. I understand morelos being most peoples option but I would like Tav to get it.

A wildcard would be registering Jimmy Bell and let him take the winning pen.

What a feeling for Alfie to score against them for first time and clinch the 55, then what a celebration by us just for him.

McGregor. Long kickout that bounces off Duffy’s head, over whichever one of their comedy keepers is playing that day, and in to the net.

Morelos to cap off a magnificent team move, but I wouldn’t care if it was the same as his goal at the weekend. Whatever it would be a nice sickener for them.

Just has to be Alfredo not just because he hasn't scored against them but because it would be the final twist of the knife.

Tavernier - He's been here since the championship, he's our captain, he's taken serious flack over the years, he's one of my favourite players.

Morelos - He's been the difference in a lot of games, he improved us significantly in the forward areas, we are not the same without him, like Tavernier he has taken more than his fair share of flack, favourite player.

Goldson - Best centre half we've had in a very long time, he has been outstanding this season, he's played about every game, my player of the season.

Steve Davis or if we get a penalty in the last minute McGregor.
I would love Alfredo to score it at there cesspit but I think it will be clinched by then.

Morelos in a 1-1 draw at Parkhead in the 90th minute to equalise after Celtic think they’ve done enough to stop us winning it there.

And I want the goal to be similar to the one he scored on sunday

Alfredo @ parkhead preferably in the last minute - but not to precious about the latter :)

Back