Who do you want to score the clincher?

Alfie...simply because of their attitude towards him. Preferably a hat trick. Then a dodgy penalty for Tav to convert. Then Scott Arfield. The Kent outjumps Duffy to score with head. A second penalty which McGregor converts. Is that asking too much?

Morelos. His lack of a goal v them is all they have left to cling to. Him scoring the winning goal at the piggery to win 55 would leave them with nothing. Plus I'd love to see how many balloons his wife would have for both!

Sellic own goal? Alfie? Roofe? Tav? Defoe?
Who's the man to score the goal that clinches the title? Your player and your reason please.
I would love it to be Alfredo Morelos..Reason? Well two things missing from his cv, a goal vs the scum and a trophy. What better way to kill two birds with one stone.
This is based on the title being winnable at the piggery.
Tav

Alfie, cause it would really get to them. Imagine his smiley wee face lol. Arfield would be a good shout, they really hate his goal celebration.

If we win our next 2 and so do they then a 0-0 draw would win us the league , so it would need them to score a 89th goal and them on a high and in the 92nd minute Alfie with the equaliser .
This would really finish them ...

So you'd be over the moon to see the mhockets scoring against The RANGERS.

Get the fuuk outta here.

Sellic own goal? Alfie? Roofe? Tav? Defoe?
Who's the man to score the goal that clinches the title? Your player and your reason please.
I would love it to be Alfredo Morelos..Reason? Well two things missing from his cv, a goal vs the scum and a trophy. What better way to kill two birds with one stone.
This is based on the title being winnable at the piggery.
Alfieeeeeeeee

Would love to see Alfredo score the winning goal. Although he hasn't scored as may goals this season his selfless play has helped create for others. It would be great to see him rewarded for his efforts with "the clincher".

Morelos would be the ultimate GIRUY
Would also put Borna out there as the final nail in turning his Rangers career around

Has to be Tavernier. He has been with us through the journey, well most of it. Been ridiculed by the scum and taken a lot of flak from us. Even I once said 2 or 3 years ago we wouldnt win anything with any of Warburton's signings still in the team.

Happy to be proven wrong. Tav deserves all his praise

Back