Who do you want to score the winner against the bheasts?

Amity75

Morales for me, I think he'd absolutely lose his shit. Followed by Alves, it would be a great string in his bow scoring in another derby.

What a question.
Obviously, anybody but a Scott Brown og would only be bettered by a deflection off the referee.
Even better, a deliberate deflection.

Miller for me. Think he'd wind them up the most although can't say I'd be very picky.

Lee Wallace. He deserves it. True Ranger, he may not be the best left back we've had but he has all decency & loyalty a Rangers legend needs.

I'd like Dorrans & wee Alf to get one too though - I'm greedy!

I don't mind who scores first. But if it is wee Morelos then we better get s ÂŁ95million bid from PSG THE NEXT DAY.

Wes. 93rd minute long kickout goes over their entire team, Gordon takes a swipe at it and it rolls under his feet in to the net. Wes turns to the Broomloan, arms folded, and nods with a knowing smile at the unwashed hordes.

Windass,

this boy needs a goal to really kick on, we have seen it in flashes from him (first 30 mins at Fir Park) he needs to be a 90 minute impact player, he has pace to burn and its just being wasted with him drifting in and out of games

I don't care, as long as it's in the 95th minute (when only four minutes were added on), yards offside and completely against the run of play.

Carlos Pena grabs the winner then does a Robbie Fowler celebration right along the by line, just to warm his nose up for the celebration party.

Herrerra or Pena, would love the pair of them to get a bit of confidence and fulfill their potential.

Back