Who do you want to score the winner against the bheasts?

The King!! Love a Kenny winner....

Think it could do the world of good for Windass or Wallace too... feck it even Tav

Bruno Alves.

The Tims in my work are trying to convince themselves we've signed another Senderos, but they know he's got the experience of a European champion and the physique of a man 10 years his junior.

Morelos. He's had a great start so i'd love to see him boost his confidence further. Also, with an eye on the future, crucial goals in big game scenarios will push up the return we get when we sell him. Look at Dembele for the mhanks. Most of his goals have been penalties but his goal record is still used as evidence of his (hyper inflated) value.

Miller because he loves scoring against them or Pena as it will do his confidence a world of good

Bruno Alves.

The Tims in my work are trying to convince themselves we've signed another Senderos, but they know he's got the experience of a European champion and the physique of a man 10 years his junior.

The Tims in your work are thick.

Dorrans, think it would mean so much to him and he would GIRUT

I'd love to see Pedro score the winner - since that can't happen I'd love to see Morelos keep it going and score a goal in every game. I think the wee man would explode if he scored against them. He'd be like another Nacho in the making.

Anyone at all! Could go through the team and give good reasons to want all of them to score the winner, hopefully we have a few winners against them over the course of the season to look forward to!

Me!!! But sadly that isn't going to happen. So Jack or Dorrans as their reaction would be closest to mine. Hopefully they may manage to avoid arrest during their celebration fairly sure I wouldn't!

anyone tbh..but id love to see linked up play between Miller and Morelos...miller chips it in for Alfredo to do a wee fly back healer under the keepers arms.............i can dream :)

As much as I love talking about who might get the winner against that lot, can we get past Dundee and partick thistle first (sorry to piss on anyone's chips)

I don't care as long as we beat them. But in the spirit of the thread I'll choose Morelos, because I'd like us to have a new regular scorer against them, someone who despite the pressure consistently puts it in the back of the net.

Bruno Alves.

I thought they would only come in to collect the methadone? I didn't realise they would have it on-site?

Gordon mistake as he flaps for an inswinger and pops it into his own net, poor keeper. Or a misplaced backpass from Brown which sneaks past keeper and rolls tantalisingly over the line in alnost slow motion in the 93rd minute after coming back from a 0-2 that deficit.

A man can have his dreams !

Lee Wallace with a handball into the net. The ref gives it and he runs towards the mhanky horde grassing himself in to them that it hit his hand.

Me :) but after that would like Herrera or Pena as it will instantly buy them another 3 months to impress everyone

Scott Brown own goal will do me, someone to hammer it flush in the mush the trickle over the line through gordons legs in the 99th minute, is that too much to ask for?

Lee Wallace. He deserves it. True Ranger, he may not be the best left back we've had but he has all decency & loyalty a Rangers legend needs.

I'd like Dorrans & wee Alf to get one too though - I'm greedy!

Came on to post the same thing. He gave up his international career more or less to stay with us and could have earned alot more money down south so would love Lee to score it and to be out captain when we rightfully regain our place in Scottish football as champions and win the league.

Their boy wonder having a mare and wild swipe at a candeias cross loops Gordon's heed. That'll work nicely for this bear

Morelos for me , I love the wee man and the confidence from that goal could make him kick on even more

Back