Who Else Can Beat the Bheasts?

Even when playing shit they can go on a winning streak in the league until they meet us so we need to keep winning. They have only dropped one more point than us so far.

Kilmarnock away in a couple of weeks will be a big game for us. We've been in this position before where we have just beat them and had the favourable fixtures coming up and it went the way we didn't expect so we should just focus on ourselves.

They have a very tough run of fixtures coming up so a few doings in Europe and some points dropped in the league would put a lot of pressure on Lennon.
Exactly. Not very often I've been dying to get our European game out the way so that we can play our next league game.

The notion of Aberdeen taking anything from them on Sunday should be dropped from people's mind right now - that's not happening.
Yip. We shouldn't even be talking about that.we should be talking about winning our own game. Their result doesn't matter if we don't win.

Any team who shows a desire to beat them....willing to go at them especially at theid own ground. They have scraped past a few teams already so i dont subscribe to their being only 2 or 3. The bheasts look in a bit of disarray so teams should be smelling blood.
We don't even need to look at their results until the next time we slip.

There are several teams who could take points from the scum. If they showed the same desire as they do when playing Rangers....

If they don’t get themselves sorted out and play better than they did on Saturday there will a few teams fancy their chances of taking points of them.

I'm more concerned with us it's ok beating them but we have to scud the diddies regularly.

The sheep will lay down and grunt against them as usual.

Shame Hearts aren't in league as that's one of the tougher away games for them.

Maybe the spoons will try at home and surprise us with an attempt on target against them.

Don’t underestimate the rest of the teams, we have shown them how so expect them to have a few close run things.

Aberdeen this weekend will be a good gauge of where they are.

A team they walk over 99 times out of 100 but one who look like they've improved since we played them. Drop points there and my confidence level will be almost unmanageable.
Indeed. The staunchometer would go to 11. But I suspect I could turn up in Aberdeen wearing a Them top and still win.

It will give other teams confidence. Aberdeen are normally rubbish against them but I do hold out a lot of hope they will get a result on Sunday.

Can’t see anyone beating them except us. Maybe they’ll draw a couple of away games. But reality is, we can only rely on ourselves, nobody else.

Teams surely must have watched our game and previous games versus that lot and thought to themselves that they're there for taking? Get in their faces and press them, they don't like it one bit and the morale seems at its lowest in how many years?

Celtic looked shit at set pieces at the weekend and Aberdeen are generally very good there, so if they can keep it tight then they might be able to take some points.

Other SPL teams don’t have the quality of player we have. Obviously.
But on Saturday we exploited their weaknesses for all the world to see.
Granted they’ll have Eduard, Christie etc back soon. But if other teams show a bit of adventure and endeavour they might just get their rewards.

Only teams that can beat them are
Kilmarnock, Livingston and Hibs all when playing at home. Rest of them will draw or lose.

Not joking when I say it’s more likely that second division sides like Hearts or Ayr United have better chance of beating them then Aberdeen. Some of these sides have been bending over and taking it off Celtic for 8 years straight now and they don’t know how to do anything else.

I don't see many teams beating them to be honest
What's a bit more likely though is the possibility of draws here & there

The number of times they've scraped a win with late goals in previous seasons - when they've not often deserved it - suggests there's been elements of luck involved -

Of course you have to keep at it & make your own luck - but there's more than a hint that their current squad & set-up looks a bit more vulnerable

It only needs one or two draws for others to gain more belief & give a bit more effort

I know they don't suffer the same way we do with bookings & red cards - so maybe they're overdue (actually forget that )

They were relentlessly consistent after we beat them last Xmas.

Unless there are problems in the dressing room at the Cesspit I’d be working on the assumption they’ll continue to win 9 out of 10 against the rest.

It’s up to us to match that consistency otherwise Saturday will have counted for nothing.

What I will say however is, if we can do that - rack up a long series of wins between now and facing them again - will they have the nerve to match us?

They’ve never really been asked that question to date. Time to see if they can handle some real pressure.

I think the psychology has changed

last season when we beat them we still wernt top we had a game in hand

we keep winning they can’t do anything about it

they also will have three games to fit in next year

we go say 10-12 points in front the pressure they are under will be immense

they won’t handle it especially if there splits in the camp and u happy players

Strongly fancy the sheep at the weekend to take a draw. mentally challengeds have had very few attempts on target in their last three games and the sheep are decent defensively.

Hopefully after Saturday all the managers will realise that they are pish and if they don't just sit back could actually against something against them.

With McCrorie playing for the sheep I have a feeling they might just manage it next week.
There is zero chance this will happen when was the last time it did?

I genuinely believe there is an element at that club who are glad to roll over, as it means there's less chance of us winning the league as a weird get it up you cause they know they never will. And their support seems to a accept it!

A fraud of an outfit

Back