Who else wants to admit it?

wee bud's pit boots

I could be wrong and I've missed a thread on the subject.

But me apart, who else is hoping Kris Boyd and even Ally McCoist will point out the cheating performance of Clancy last week at Ibrox and the subsequent farce that is the Compliance Officer?

Because we have all come to realise that shamefully the club won't.

Last edited:

But me apart, who else is hoping Kris Boyd and even Ally McCoist will point out the cheating performance of McCurry last week at Ibrox and the subsequent farce that is the Compliance Officer?

What’s to be gained beyond a disrepute charge? Wailing achieves fück all, when the game’s power is sewn up in favour of one team.

You take note, and use the evidence to support any subsequent punishment of a Rangers player.

It’s really all that can be done.

I genuinely think folk want ‘yeese are aw 19th Century Terrorist bastards’ in a statement.

Theres no point in us speaking out. Gerrard criticised 1 ref and got a touchline ban for it. His first game here he mentioned a decision and was laughed at by the media for being paranoid. He mentioned the double standards of Clancy after the tackle of Morelos and the reaction was to shut up and get on with it, thats basically a direct quote from Sportscene.

This happened the last time we publicly criticised a ref -

03cd1830b0f244adcb75374832310fb8.gif

What’s to be gained beyond a disrepute charge? Wailing achieves fück all, when the game’s power is sewn up in favour of one team.

You take note, and use the evidence to support any subsequent punishment of a Rangers player.

I genuinely think folk want ‘yeese are aw 19th Century Terrorist bastards’ in a statement.

It certainly does not. They caused a referee strike over a correct decision and have benefited from it ever since - it certainly achieved something for them.

You actually believe we are making a 'dossier' or compilation of cheating against us by referees?

Or is that something you want to believe? That'll be us keeping our powder dry yet again. eh?

As for your last sentence?

Aye, very good.

I don’t know why I’m surprised and the thread content.

So many layers to the mystifying OP. Why Mike McCurry? Why McCoist and Boyd? And why would anyone need to "admit" they would like to see him called out as if it's some kind dark harbouring?

You actually believe we are making a 'dossier' or compilation of cheating against us by referees?

Or is that something you want to believe? That'll be us keeping our powder dry yet again. eh?

As for your last sentence?

Aye, very good.

Im not arguing with you, you’ll trounce me with experience.

I said we’d use a specific instance in our defence should we suffer a different outcome to the Dundee Utd player for a similar tackle.

Crack on with the strawman argument though.

I said we’d use a specific instance in our defence should we suffer a different outcome to the Dundee Utd player for a similar tackle.

We would all love the board/management to be doing what you propose.

Deep down, I think you know we are not though.

This keeping the stiff upper lip and turning the other cheek simply cannot go on.

It is almost an absolute certainty that by the end of the game on Sunday this website will be choc-a-bloc with posts citing another outrageous refereeing performance.

It would take a lot to convince me there is much of a difference between the clubs output under Traynor than there is in it's current guise.

A lot of talk (at the start at least) and now back to treating the fans as mugs now they have their money for season tickets.

We did.
Ryan Jack was banned after an appeal.

It's not just the ref in this case but also the 3 man panel.
What did 4 of them see from Jack on May that was worse than the tackle on Alfie?

They won’t give a flying fcuk about double standards they just don’t care and can do as they please

We did.
Ryan Jack was banned after an appeal.

It's not just the ref in this case but also the 3 man panel.
What did 4 of them see from Jack on May that was worse than the tackle on Alfie?

We appealed Ryan Jack’s red, citing an incident that occurred in the future? That’ll explain the lack of success.

Aye okay, oaky.

Don't know what I was thinking there.

We are all totally scunnered with it. There are just too many layers of corruption to fight through right now. The best we can hope for is that our team has enough fight and willpower to beat the lot of them. We are playing with our hands tied behind our backs though.

But me apart, who else is hoping Kris Boyd and even Ally McCoist will point out the cheating performance of Clancy last week at Ibrox and the subsequent farce that is the Compliance Officer?

I knew a grade one official over here, who was saying that the violent conduct fouls are very difficult to adjudicate as they can come out of no where and never happen where you expect them to. They are nearer the centre of the pitch, and like, this one are more retribution or putting down a marker, rather than stopping a goal. But, we have a compliance officer to help. Clearly this latest assault is much, much Worse than Ryan Jacks’s. Clancy May be (Is) a cheat, but FFS why was this not corrected.
Failure to apply the laws of the game evenly for fear of retaliation by one club, that would be cheating by both parties.

Dignified silence from various managers has cost the club dearly in the past and the present management team seem to have no desire to rectify this. An example is Gerrard who after seeing John Beaton shaft us by denying us a penalty kick at Aberdeen last season and instead awarded a free kick outside the box. He should have been condemned by Gerrard. The incident happened right in front of him. Gerrard in his post match analysis claimed Beaton would be the most disappointed person in the stadium.
It made it so much easier for Beaton to Shaft us a few weeks later at Rugby Park by allowing a Kilmarnock goal via a handball and chalking off a perfectly good Morelos goal moments before Kilmarnock hit a last minute winner.
Even then Gerrard still refused to point the finger at him.
Clancy's performance at the Theatre of Shame was clearly corrupt and yet he has since been rewarded by the SFA with various matches against Rangers and of course Celtic home ties.

We appealed Ryan Jack’s red, citing an incident that occurred in the future? That’ll explain the lack of success.
So rather than acknowledge the glaring difference in the discipline you choose to act the smart arse?

I could of course use the example of Ryan Jack.
Why was he red carded for that tackle as a Rangers player, it wasn't a red card the season before when he played for Aberdeen and the recipient was a Rangers player.

worked for them when they got the refs strike

Gerrard already implied it last week. Our assistant manager got sent off for calling him a cheat and the club, in a statement, highlighted his incompetence when calling for VAR after the old firm game.

So let's not kid on Rangers just ignore it.

Unless you want Rangers to campaign for John Greig to be allowed to ref Rangers games.

That would be good but unexpected

Willie Young was a fud too.

Cheated then nothing said.

Cheated now not enough said.

Fucking call clsncy out rangers

Unfortunately we are in the climate where Rangers and our supporters are in the main demonised. No matter how small or petty, say the wrong thing, sing the wrong thing, play the wrong thing....you name it we are demonised for it because the whole shabang is polluted with tims and their sympathisers from nonces to yessers. Super Ally and Kris Boyd know fine well what is going on and will speak up and I am happy enough for them to point things out rather than go full Hartson nutjob style. We can go full tonto when we win 55 and when their ship (SFA/SPFL Cabal) starts to hit the rocks.

And it will happen.

Say the Stevie G or the board did call out the performances of referees - how would you see it playing out from there?

So rather than acknowledge the glaring difference in the discipline you choose to act the smart arse?

I could of course use the example of Ryan Jack.
Why was he red carded for that tackle as a Rangers player, it wasn't a red card the season before when he played for Aberdeen and the recipient was a Rangers player.

Broadfoot assaults Jack

Jack gets booked

No action against Broadfoot

8 minutes later

- after 4th official enters field of play to convince the referee to upgrade yellow to red -

Ref dismisses Jack for being assaulted.

Should’ve been a watershed moment.

What the fućk are Rangers afraid of

Back