Who has been scammed?

They all post the same way. You got payment ready? Let me know when recieve etc.
There is a Dutch journalist that tracks them down and gets the police to pick them up. He admits though that most of the police will take a payment and let them continue. He tracks them down by making a small payment and sending a computer file that gives their precise location and when they press the link he has control over their camera, so he can see their faces.

I have another one on twitter offering me a ticket for £1500 same deal PayPal friends and family, but he has staid I can collect and pay cash
Just waiting for his address.
@GwatpR is his twitter handle
That's expensive when you compare to resale sites, fees included. I wouldn't be going for that...

I bought 4 tickets off a Senegalese guy for £5200 from a generic twitter post last Sunday. Was speaking to him for a few days, bought him cheap flights to London, to prove I was serious about buying, in the end he transferred the tickets to me and they were legit, in rangers end too

If you go into PayPal and put that email address is as if you were going to pay him, it’s brings up a name. Not saying it’ll be his legit name, but I’d you google it and C****c then it comes up with some hits.

Doesn’t come up with his name in PayPal for me but I can see it there

I bought 4 tickets off a Senegalese guy for £5200 from a generic twitter post last Sunday. Was speaking to him for a few days, bought him cheap flights to London, to prove I was serious about buying, in the end he transferred the tickets to me and they were legit, in rangers end too
Uh-huh, well I swapped with the same bloke the squinty bridge for 2 tickets, how lucky am I.

He’s apparently swapped 2 cat 1 for 3 cat 3. He wants an offer.

I’m going to try get him to agree to a direct bank transfer. Probably won’t happen.

Me. I've been scammed. She pretended to want me n gave me best BJs ever. It was all to get a ticket to Manchester, long time ago.

I told her to %^*& off.

Been out drinking all day and thought I got myself a bargain off some random lady's front bottom on Twitter, £550 for 2 off PandaTickets. Blocked within 2 minutes of transferring the money, the dirty bastard.
YOU.FUCKING.CLOWNSHOE!

I wish there was a way to track down these cuntos.
There is, uefa need to stop this bloody open ballots for anyone to get tickets. After the sponsors etc get their cut there should be no “neutral” ballot. The tickets should be divided between the 2 clubs playing and left for them to give out to their own support.

These open ballot just encourage ticket touting

Think I have the pricks name and bank account.

I’ve chucked the details into the rbs verifier and it matches.

Any ideas what I should do?
Post the details on here and let us find him to get the op his money back, or pass the details to the op and let him report it to the police.

Post the details on here and let us find him to get the op his money back, or pass the details to the op and let him report it to the police.
@mdingwall

Thoughts on best course of action.

I’m not sure they are accurate but the scammer gave me the details and they check out as a match.

Someone once scammed me through work and I had some details of his. I passed them onto my geeky friend who uploaded them to the dark web marketplace and sold them for the equivalent of $1.

Not sure what the person will have done with the info but the fact they aquired it made me happy.

Got scammed by my no pics Mrs years ago. She promised debauchery, orgies and sex on tap. Now I get cold shoulder dinner and micro chips. The only tap is for a loan..kidding.

Absolutely. I said I’m out for Dinner and I’ll transfer the cash later. He’s given me a deadline of 8pm. Or he will resell them
Might be worth doing a 1p transfer to "check the details", don't know if that's allowed?

Think I have the pricks name and bank account.

I’ve chucked the details into the rbs verifier and it matches.

Any ideas what I should do?
oh yes, I have an idea alright

Firstly, tell him outright he has 20 minutes to send the op his cash back or he will be hunted down. Then, hunt the lady's front bottom down.

The more I think about it, the less likely it is to be the scammer. He would have to be monumentally fucking thick to hand over bank details and name to someone he was trying to rip off. To open a bank account you need legit details, so I would hedge a guess that it is a stolen id doing the scamming rather than the guy giving out legitimate details.

Well worth chasing this one all the way, however, just in case it is a proper dullard.

Back