Who has been scammed?

I exchanged DMs with this ******* on Twitter also. Imagine doing this and then changing your Twitter handle.

Set up your PayPal account with a credit card. You’re more than covered.

Example is that I’ve bought things online that don’t take AMEX, I set up my PayPal with AMEX and any company that doesn’t take AMEX, it takes AMEX when it’s set up through paypal.
You arent covered with Section 75 when using your credit card to pay via paypal

Been out drinking all day and thought I got myself a bargain off some random lady's front bottom on Twitter, £550 for 2 off PandaTickets. Blocked within 2 minutes of transferring the money, the dirty bastard.
This tosser got me but it was only for about £120. That was on Monday. Risky Twitterss his email? I reported him, obvs they didn’t do anything about it.

This tosser got me but it was only for about £120. That was on Monday. Risky Twitterss his email? I reported him, obvs they didn’t do anything about it.

%^*& sake.

Think how much this prick has made over this.

Disgusting.

Once the Nigerian prince with the same surname as me deposits the $6M into my account it will be….
200w.gif

We should rename this thread - FF Tech detectives required ASAP.

There are some really smart tech savvy guys on here that would be able to locate this prick I’m sure of it.

I won't post the DM exchange as it's a bit sweary, but called this robbing bastard out and he just sent me a bunch of laughing emojis in response. I hope he's found and gets what's coming to him.

If you’re paying over the odds to strangers online ALWAYS do it through a site allowing you to pay by credit card.

It all goes pear shaped and you can instigate a charge back. NEVER do a bank transfer.

As for the OP, it might seem a pain but report it to the police and your bank. The bank account number and sort code are easily traceable. It’s fraud and should be chased by the cops (don’t hold your breath though). Certainly if it’s UK bank account it’s a 5 minute job for them to find out who the scumbag is.
No, it is not. They use money mules, which is normally young people looking to earn a few pennies. Very rarely will it be the scammers own account.

I have another one on twitter offering me a ticket for £1500 same deal PayPal friends and family, but he has staid I can collect and pay cash
Just waiting for his address.
@GwatpR is his twitter handle

Back