Who Hates International Football Week?

Only God Forgives

It does my head in we're on a decent run and this shite breaks it up.Very few of our players are on international duty that's a bonus tho. The the orcs from the far East end, probably be half of their players away I hope they get disrupted with injuries and come back into bad form here's wishing..
What's your views on international break?

It does my head in we're on a decent run and this shite breaks it up.Very few of our players are on international duty that's a bonus tho. The the orcs from the far East end, probably be half of their players away I hope they get disrupted with injuries and come back into bad form here's wishing..
It's bad, very bad. There's nothing decent to bet on as well.

There is football but not as we know it. I’ll watch the Internationals but my heart rate doesn’t change. May work in our favour. Gives Raskin time to recover and Beale to work in training with the squad.

It's annoying when the season is suspended for international breaks. It should be down to the clubs themselves to decide whether they need a postponement or not if affected by call up to international duty.

I wouldn't mind it if I could watch it, no interest in spending money for more channels

Sky obviously thinking that their portfolio of leagues is good enough

Scrap it. Its garbage and causes conflict.

Despise it, but on the plus side this one came at the right time to allow Raskin some recovery time and hopefully not miss any further crucial games.

Pointless thread. Delete.

Only kidding, yes, me, I hate it with a passion.

I also think that World cups and Euros should just be filled with the top countries per continent based on their club rankings.
Save us all this mid season shite.
The thing is, some of the breaks are filled up with fucking friendlies as well, which are just fucking mind numbing!
Get it all so far to %^*&!

Just wait until 2026 when there is going be 16 day 4 game International break
That sounds absolutely horrific!!:(
Men’s International Match Calendar 2025-2030

The Men’s International Match Calendar 2025-2030 will be structured as follows:
• March: a nine-day, two-match window
• June: a nine-day, two-match window (including friendlies in preparation of final tournaments where appropriate)
• Late September/early October: a 16-day, four-match window (to be introduced as of 2026, with two nine-day, two-match windows to be retained in September and October 2025)
• November: a nine-day, two-match window

Based on the new calendar, the FIFA World Cup 2026 final will be played on Sunday, 19 July 2026, with the mandatory release period starting on 25 May 2026, following the last official club match on 24 May 2026 (exemptions may apply to the final matches of confederation club competitions until 30 May 2026 subject to FIFA’s approval). With 56 days, the total combined number of rest, release and tournament days remain identical to the 2010, 2014 and 2018 FIFA World Cup™ editions. The detailed Men’s International Match Calendar 2025-2030 will be published in the coming days.

Can't be arsed with it. At times we are on a decent run of wins, then this pish kicks in.

I used to enjoy it in the 80s maybe 90s, but i really cant be bothered with it anymore.

Hate it but at least the timing of this one not too bad, players getting a break before big games in April and hopefully Raskin makes good recovery.

Can't stand it. Wouldn't open the curtains if Scotland playing in back garden. No time for them due to our treatment at the hands of SFA over the years. Corrupt to the core.

Only here to see THE RANGERS

Enjoy the World Cup and Euros but these two week breaks are murder. Saw the Scotland team on Sky Sports news training this morning and genuinely couldn’t recognise about a third of them.

Hate it.
Followed Scotland in the 70s and early 80's. If you told me they were playing in my garden, I'd draw the blinds down. No interest whatsoever.

There should be a sticky thread to vent our feelings as we all feel the same way and we get the same threads each internatonal break.

Its boring unless its an international tournament. Would rather just get on with our club games.

Last edited:
It gives Mark a chance to revisit his scrap book of twenty-odd year old articles disparaging all things Rangers.
And let's us get bent out of shape about them all over again.

Hate it.
Followed Scotland in the 70s and early 80's. If you told me they were playing in my garden, I'd draw the blinds down. No interest whatsoever.
I don’t like international football either but hate when shit like this gets posted.

If Scotland were playing in my back garden I’d draw the blinds

Really???

I’d be straight out the door with a over the knee tackle on Callum mcgregor :p

No interest in “the kilts” don’t even know who they are playing or when.
Off to the sun for a week.

I don’t mind it. A good time to book holidays and stuff without missing the football

Me, but I do enjoy the tartan trannies convincing themselves that they are world beaters and then watching as Scotland get pumped silly.

Hate it. Scotland are playing Cyprus and Spain 2 games that will be garbage to watch, Scotland will win 2 or 3 0 in a turgid boring win against Cyprus then against Spain it will be 90 minutes of Spain passing the ball in triangles probably scoring 1 or 2 in the process

Just a waste of time and space.
By and large fans hate it but players are happy for the recognition.

Back