Who Hates International Football Week?

Until teatime last night I thought it was friendlies they were playing. Couldn’t care less about them. Total waste of a week for me.

I have no issue with Rangers fans hating watching Scotland etc.
My issue is with the fans who go onto the Scotland match thread on FF and slag Scotland.
Admin should be banning those doing that.

We get it you hate Scotland but don’t bum everyone else out.
A lot of older bears still support Scotland, leave us f.ucking be
A change in the cultural dynamics since the early 1980’s (post Argentina) and more recently the political (toxic nationalism), has either partly or completely alienated many Rangers supporters from the national team.

However those who continue to support Scotland will have their own reasons same as those who don’t.

The Rangers are a broad church, and opinions vary, which is healthy enough. Although I get your point about disruption of Scotland games threads. Best using the ignore button there I think.

I don’t see any particular reason for admin bans on the subject, except under the general personal abuse or thread derailng rules

Just a waste of time and space.
By and large fans hate it but players are happy for the recognition.

I wonder if other clubs' fans feel this way too or is it just us. I never missed a Scotland game 30 years ago, now I don't care whether I see it or not. Is that because as Bears we hate the SFA or is it because as football fans collectively we are all fed up with the over-reach of FIFA into the calendar. I hate the International breaks, they are too long and too often, and I for one wish we would go back to the good old days of 6-8 International games a year, and three of those were in one glorious week in May! To see absolute modern day nonentities with many more caps than the true greats of the Scottish game, even the Celtic ones, is just ridiculous.

Currently in Antalya and just back in hotel from watching an Under 17s match between Turkey and Germany. Germany won it 2-1. Was a good match and am going to try and get a team sheet to see how many of the lads on the pitch go onto have decent careers. From today I would suggest all of them.

It does my head in we're on a decent run and this shite breaks it up.Very few of our players are on international duty that's a bonus tho. The the orcs from the far East end, probably be half of their players away I hope they get disrupted with injuries and come back into bad form here's wishing..
What's your views on international break?
Me Too

They interviewed Marc Bircham who is at Como FC in Italy now on Talksport this morning. Asked if he would watch match tomorrow, said he would be not massively bothered as it’s in the Nations League.

They interviewed Marc Bircham who is at Como FC in Italy now on Talksport this morning. Asked if he would watch match tomorrow, said he would be not massively bothered as it’s in the Nations League.
It's not though is it?

It does my head in we're on a decent run and this shite breaks it up.Very few of our players are on international duty that's a bonus tho. The the orcs from the far East end, probably be half of their players away I hope they get disrupted with injuries and come back into bad form here's wishing..
What's your views on international break?
I'm not sure I'm on page with you regards us being on a decent run.

However, I'd gladly do away with International football.

Like the tournaments when they come along but weeks like this - not so much.

In saying that, a Rangers win followed by a mhanky mob win or vice-versa hardly makes for an enthralling weekend. We all know how this season ends and when we blew it - missing a European run more than anything.

It's just one of those things as a football supporter you have to put up with.
Most football club supporters dislike it but it's here to stay.

Sfa killed any passion I had for it, roxbrough and brown killed any attack minded team, just my thoughts.

Back