• Ross County

Votes: 25 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keyser_Soze

10 - Ross County 33 (-33)
11- Kilmarnock 32 (-13)
12- Hamilton 30 (-30)

Ross County :Hamilton (H) Motherwell (A)
Kilmarnock: St Mirren (H) Hamilton (A)
Hamilton: Ross County (A) Kilmarnock (H)

I can see County and Killie taking maximum points tomorrow relegating Hamilton with a game to spare. Ross County finishing in 11th place playing Dundee but staying up.

poll should say who finishes bottom - not who finished bottom

I think killies goal difference will be massive and save them. I reckon Hamilton down county play off.

Of the 3 I want to see Killie down the most - plastic pitches shouldn't be in the top league IMO, but given the choice of only losing 1 I would will it to be Killie; not solely for pitch reasons but because I just dislike the club overall

I hope that Hamilton find their way out of it - they have the best chance on paper with their two matches.
All told, I’d be quite happy to see Kilmarnock drop out.

The reality of it is that I think Hamilton are likely to cop it. Massive match for them tomorrow.

Hopefully 2 artificial pitches will go.

Please God.

Praying its Hamilton .... utter embarrassment to have that ground in top flight football

.....and some people wonder why the likes of Goldson would prefer to play in the EPL for a mid table team

I think this is finally the year for Accies to go down, looking at those fixtures. That said, if it goes to the last day at home to Killie they have a chance. I'm sure @academical would bite your hands off for that right now.

Whoever finishes second bottom is likely to beat Raith or Dundee in the play-off. For those who want rid of plastic I suppose the ideal is Killie finishing bottom and Accies losing to Dundee in the play-off - though that has its own downsides as I'm sure most would be happier to see Dundee stay down.

There's every chance it could be Raith Rovers in the playoff final. Do they not have a plastic pitch?

Kilmarnock going down is my hope.

Would like to see Killie down, both for their dreadful pitch and because it would be funny.

Nothing against the other two but I think it might finally be Hamilton’s year.

I didn’t vote - it would have been a head/heart thing. But interesting to see as many as one third of those who’ve voted think Accies will pull off the Great Escape.
Basically you have to match, or better, Killie's result this midweek and take it to the wire. A win at County would give you a real chance. Your rivals over in Motherwell beating County in the last game to keep you up would be most ironic.:)

Would like Ross County to stay up and hopefully the other two go down.
Agree. Getting rid of 2 god awful artificial pitches would be a gift from god!

Unfortunate as I like Brain Rice and Accies as a club but that pitch is dreadful.

I think Hamilton will go down with Ross County falling into playoff.

I hope its Hamilton and Killie so we can get these plastic pitches to f*ck

10 - Ross County
11 - Kilmarnock
12 - Hamilton

Think killie will stay up in the playoff though

Has to be one of the plastic pitch owners and prefer it to be Killie. Both would be perfect and Ross County is a good away weekend too :)) :))

Get the plastic pitches to feck. Hamilton and Killie for me despite liking both managers

Interesting that a lot of people are basing their decision on a teams playing surface and their preference for plastic pitches to be gone from the top division - so Hamilton and Kilmarnock down and Dundee up through the play offs.

How soon we forget the treachery of days gone by.

Always had a soft spot for Dundee but, after last seasons vote fiasco, they can stay down as far as I'm concerned even if it means accepting a plastic pitch elsewhere.

All those saying 'bye to plastic pitches' (Hamilton and Killie) do realise there's a very good chance that if both were to go down it might mean Raith Rovers - and their plastic pitch - coming up? So we'd still, potentially, have two. I think I'd rather have plastic than see Dundee come up after last Summer's events.

Last edited:
Hamilton are already relegated.

Big Brian has been lining up the excuses for months and most recently suggesting survival would be the club's greatest achievement, effectively rendering relegation something of an easy acceptance.

Possibly the worst team Ive ever seen in the SPFL and a fake coach whos taken deflection to an art form level.

Hamilton are already relegated.

I voted Killie as I hate the bastards

I’d also like Hamilton to get relegated too

Hearts and Dundee up so we only have one plastic pitch in SPL a next season

That would be perfect

Back