• Hamilton

Votes: 255 64.7%
  • Kilmarnock

Votes: 114 28.9%
  • Ross County

Votes: 25 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hopefully one of the ones with a plastic pitch - less of those in the top flight the better IMHO.

I have no real pull for any the 3 teams involved - Hamilton is handy for an away day for me ... but that's far outweighed by the shit tip of a pitch.

How do you know of this insightful news?
Badly worded C2G .... no insight .... the point being I wouldn't blame Goldson (as a professional) for swapping the half arsed grounds in the spfl for a Wolves or Brighton in the epl, even though we are a bigger club. The facilities in the league we play in are dreadful (Hamilton being by far the worst)

As I said in the Goldson thread ... the highs he experiences in Europe, Old Firm and maybe the occasional Aberdeen, Hibs and Hearts game at a push constitute around maybe 35% of the games .... the other 65% bread an butter is crap.

The sooner the likes of Hamilton are gone from our top division the better

I didn’t vote - it would have been a head/heart thing. But interesting to see as many as one third of those who’ve voted think Accies will pull off the Great Escape.
I voted Killie because you seem a decent contributor on here and I have no reason to care about Killie. But realistically its gonna be very tough

As much as I can’t get with Hamilton’s naff ground and shitey plastic pitch, out of the three of them I find myself wanting them to stay up.

Looks like a tall order though. Tomorrow night’s game is huge.

I'd rather not answer. I'd have told you for definite before County beat that Dundee team. I might be back tomorrow night when it's possible County will be safe if they can get another big win.

I didn’t vote - it would have been a head/heart thing. But interesting to see as many as one third of those who’ve voted think Accies will pull off the Great Escape.

I hope accies stay up

You at least try and play football on the plastic pitch and don't use it as an absolute advantage like the other 2

What if Kilmarnock and Raith are in play off. I'd rather Kilmarnocks plastic with a decent stadium survives than see Raiths plastic with their prehistoric half built stand come up. Imagine that being live on TV down south. Who'd want to play up here or plough money in to TV deals for that rubbish. Old grannies waving from living room windows at the camera.

Back