Who is grabbing the trophy immediately after Tav lifts it?

I have pictures in my head of afredo running about the pitch with the trophy with the team chasing him to get a shot of the cup :))
Three yard head-start, crowd scrambling, Alfie's Union Flag hat blown off by the wind, white champions shirt basically see-through due to the champagne, big ol' cheezer on his face as he looks back to the onrushing crowd.

Yep, we all have the same picture in our minds.

Id like to see it being the gaffer tbh hes been the revolution but traditionally managers go last. I think goldson will be after tav given that hes the vice captain but morelos will be amazing to watch, hes actually off his heed

I was thinking that Goldson would be next in line, however from what I have seen of him I could imagine him making sure everybody else has had a good hold before he lifts it.

Couldn't give two hoots - every Rangers' hero deserves to!

Just delighted it won't be any of the Septic Mhob!

I reckon Alfie will want to lift it last. And then he’ll probably keep it a bit longer than the rest.

They'll all get their hands on it, including the management team, and some of the dafter basturts will provide entertainment. The order doesn't really matter.

I wish there could be 50k mental Bears in there with them.

Back