Who is grabbing the trophy immediately after Tav lifts it?

Id like to see it being the gaffer tbh hes been the revolution but traditionally managers go last. I think goldson will be after tav given that hes the vice captain but morelos will be amazing to watch, hes actually off his heed
Agree it'd be nice but probably unlikely, I saw an interview a few weeks ago where he said that he'll go last because the players deserve to go first - he oozes class and respect for others!

I think if you consider who has been here through Pedro and some heavy defeats to Celtic the manager should be saying to Tav and Morelos to lift the trophy first. Then a free for all.

You just know Alfie is going home with the trophy and posting a picture on Instagram of him lying in bed with it and his Mrs kicked out to the couch.
Trophy sitting all tucked up in the weans crib with the wee barra sleeping with her maw, Alfie drunkingly singing the silverware lullabies :shh:

Alfie will boot Tav up the arse, grab the trophy and leg it with a cheeky mad face on with half the squad chasing him resulting in a big pile up of celebration.

To paraphrase Shagger "I'll stick oot ma hand and hope the trophy goes in. It will - happy days!"

Can't see anyone having the guts to get between him and the trophy after Tav.

Id like to see it being the gaffer tbh hes been the revolution but traditionally managers go last. I think goldson will be after tav given that hes the vice captain but morelos will be amazing to watch, hes actually off his heed
Steven Gerrard is an incredibly humble man and will put all the players first, I'm sure. But when he does get it, my desktop background will definitely be changed within a minute!

Why do I feel like someone is going to get too excited and drop the fucking thing hahahaha

Im sure the players will be aching to pass the trophy to their Uncle Jermaine pretty quickly and im sure the wee man will be emotional.

When Alfie lifts that trophy it will be like a thousand knives getting plunged into every Sellick fan, they genuinely detest him and I for one will love every second of the whole team lifting that trophy aloft but Alfie especially.

They'll all get their hands on it, including the management team, and some of the dafter basturts will provide entertainment. The order doesn't really matter.

I wish there could be 50k mental Bears in there with them.
Hope Jimmy Bell gets to hold it aloft as well

Back