Who is in Indianapolis?

B1-F3-DD7-D-96-DA-4-FC5-BC95-7-FBC666-A40-EC.jpg

Update for everyone. Tomorrow afternoon I am going to Christen the Union Jack with a Ranger scarf. I am going to get rid of the Celtic Scarf and put soap on the door of the place to keep the mutants away.
We need a photo montage of this, featuring the ritual disposal of the manky scarf and the ceremonial installation of the beautiful red, white and blue. A couple of college girls holding it aloft will round things off nicely.

The wife said she spotted two bears in Rangers shirts at the Indianapolis Convention Center yesterday. Thought I was the only one in town!

Looking at starting a local RSC. If there are any bears living here shoot me a PM so we can get together for 55.

WATP
No mate. I’ve converted a family I met in Florida. We are good friends now and I’ve taken him to see Rangers. They love us.

By the way if we are going to have an Indy RSC I think a place called the Union Jack has to be considered as a venue. I know they will be willing.

I reached out to them to see if they would be interested. There is also a Union Jack in Speedway.

For all the interested bears looking to make this Indy RSC, how do we keep in touch without spamming up FF with this thread?

Only been thru Indiana at a fast speed due to the Notre Dame cult head office being there. Didn't want my car tires polluted by them. Living outside Orange Toronto.

The wife said she spotted two bears in Rangers shirts at the Indianapolis Convention Center yesterday. Thought I was the only one in town!

Looking at starting a local RSC. If there are any bears living here shoot me a PM so we can get together for 55.

WATP
I've a brother who lives in Sullivan County who is a big blue nose

Back