Who is the worse ref in the SPL including biased and incompetence?

Who is the worse ref in the SPL including biased and incompetence?

• Clancy

• Beaton

• Collum

• Robertson

• Madden

• McClean

• Dallas

• Muir

• Thompson (just interested to see opinions)

• Walsh (sorry forgot about him)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Clancy is the biggest cheat out there.

Steven McLean is a total incompetent.

Beaton showed in the Old Firm game where Jack scored that he can be decent. Last night showed inTIMidation has made him crooked.

Although he is much maligned, wee Wullie Collum does tend to call what he sees. And you often can at least work out why he has given the wrong decision.

Madden has been better with no fans baying for blood.

Clancy.
The 2020 new year game at the piggery was the most poorly hidden show of biased refereeing that any one of us will ever see
^^^
This.

I don’t normally do conspiracy theories. I just think most referees are not very good at their job.

But that day at the sty just doesn’t have a point of measure on the incompetence scale. Blatant cheating was the only realistic judgement of that performance.

I said Clancy, but the Tim's really done a job on Beaton's mental state, he can't give us a decision of any kind !

Beaton now has 2 of the top 3 worst performances I’ve seen as a Rangers fan, Clancy in the 1-2 difficult to top

With beaton I just think he is absolutely out of his depth, you could see he was a nervous wreck talking to Gerrard. He should not be a referee at this level.

Clancy and Robertson are actually cheats

Clancy and Robertson are cheats. Beaton is an intimidated coward who is worried about the mentally challenged reaction to any of his decisions that favour us, whether on not he’s made the right or wrong call.

Beaton had the worst performance I have ever seen at Ibrox. Clancy is a cheating lady's front bottom.

Thought the op said i got 2 votes. How does that work?

That some list that, didn't even know where to start. From the cheats to the incompetent, they all horrific.

I voted clancy, but for astonishment value Beaton against hibs was the worst display of refereeing I've ever seen. There is a wealth of unbelievable decisions made in that one game alone.

Beaton is just a bad ref all round but I actually think Clancy and closely followed by Robertson actually give less to us and more to celtic.

No contest, Clancy is not only a dreadful ref he is a dreadfully bias ref
He is a product of the esteemed bigot factory in Garnethill
He is responsible for the worst display of refereeing display I have seen in my 60 years watching Rangers, we have all witnessed bad decisions but to continually give them against the one team in a single game says a lot more about Clancy and his loyalties
He was rightly labelled a cheat by Michael Beale

^^^
This.

I don’t normally do conspiracy theories. I just think most referees are not very good at their job.

But that day at the sty just doesn’t have a point of measure on the incompetence scale. Blatant cheating was the only realistic judgement of that performance.
This is exactly where I am too.
What we’ve seen from refs in the EL games shows that incompetence is rife

Beaton is a shitbag, a timmy apologist. The worst kind, no balls whatsoever. Should never be a ref.

Clancy is just a down right bigot /cheat. Cant even hide it and is so obviously corrupt.

Robertson is who I voted for. Far more sly than clancy and is certainly in par. Goes under the radar.

His performance v hibs when he sent Jack off will forever make Beaton the absolute cretin that he is.

Clancy is utterly dreadful.
Madden and Beaton tend to referee the player/team rather than the incident.
Collum can be doing OK in a game then make a ridiculous decision.
Robertson is a snide cheat.
McLean,Walsh,Dallas and Muir are weak refs.
In recent times Beaton v Hibs at Ibrox and Clancy at Sharkheid were almost beyond belief how badly they ”performed”.

Voted Clancy and Collum. Seeing the results I probably agree Collum hasn’t been the worst this season, I went with historical instinct with him. Cheatin Beaton worse for sure.
Collum will swear blind he never saw something when he's standing right on it just like Beaton did with Itten they don't want to give us decisions so turn the selective blindness on, cheating by ommission, is what it is Robertson lets the opposition kick lumps out of our players and only books them when its too late in the game to affect them.

Clancy referees like a Celtic fan would. Don Robertson is in that camp also.

Beaton is absolutely horrific, and while I said in another thread his performance against Hibs in 2017 in particular had to be seen to be believed, it’s genuinely difficult to tell if it’s just sheer incompetence or something else at play.

Notable mentions to Steven ‘Look at me blowing the whistle’ McLean and Nick ‘Wee Man Syndrome’ Walsh.

No major opinions on the others but in general they are pretty terrible.

Clancy and Robertson as they seem just straight up bitter and corrupt.

Beaton is genuinely useless and soft

Madden calls it as he sees it, but is capable of a howler

Clancy 100 percent.

Beaton still holds the record for worst performance I’ve saw though with the Hibs game at Ibrox under Pedro

Back