Who remembers this Scotland strip?

Had it, like it and if there was one 1 with McCoist 5 on it, i'd buy it again

Scotland have had some shockers. We should stick to tradition rather than trying to be trendy (and failing badly)

Tradition? This was 1992. 28 years ago, this is the tradition.

The good old days where you could comfortably support both Rangers and Scotland. Used to go to lots of Scotland games, owned many kits, not that particularly one though. I think my first kit was from the set after that.

yep , had that one , was still in the RN then so it was more of a "nail your colours to the mast " type thing rather than actually liking it

Had the shell suit that went with it also!
KcTVHdP.jpg
Had this shell suit when I was an eight year old.

The Cyprus away game with the late goals springs to mind

That was the banana strip that we also wore against Costa Rica (shudders).

I didn’t have this one but had the home. Only ever owned one more Scotland kit - the yellow away from 1998 WC.

Bowfing away tops and goalie shirts were something of a trend in the 90s.
The louder the better seemed to be the order of the day.
Unsuprisingly the mentally challengeds lack of class and self awareness got the better of them on more than one occasion, and they released what can only be described as vomit on cotton.

Got it and loved it at the time, thought I was ally McCoist at football training where we used pe benches turned on their sides as goals! Great memories!

I hate Scotland tops and all they stand for nowadays but noticed the newest one in jd the other day and its there best effort in a long time

That was the banana strip that we also wore against Costa Rica (shudders).

I didn’t have this one but had the home. Only ever owned one more Scotland kit - the yellow away from 1998 WC.
Yes I remember that one now. There was also a red one with thin blue stripes that was out there

No memories of that one. Yet again I have never been to a Scotland match and I saw my first Rangers match in 63.

Owned it as a kid, also had the salmon pink one from a few years later which was the last Scotland too I ever bought.

Back