Who says the Scottish mhedia ain’t biased !

Come on we all know the drill by now!!
someone doing a positive deed- lets dig out a photo of a filth top.
Negative story- dig dig dig dig surely there must be a Rangers shirt on someone involved we can shame. Its been going on for years!!

Going on unchallenged because our club dont seem to grasp the damage this is doing.

Appoint a researcher, gather the evidence and prove the bias.

It's a great gesture.

Also, everyone in that photo will be able to advise him on the tax benefits too.

FBS

Martin compston

That'll be the same Martin Compston who went along the beach for an walk in last night's episode of BBC Scotland drama The Nest wearing the green and grey !
Absolutely nothing to do with the plot or his character just an excuse for that cabal to do a GIRUY !

That'll be the same Martin Compston who went along the beach for an walk in last night's episode of BBC Scotland drama The Nest wearing the green and grey !
Absolutely nothing to do with the plot or his character just an excuse for that cabal to do a GIRUY !
And his nephew had green and grey scarf on bedroom wall. And two separate references to cfc including a toast at a dinner party - all this in a one hour programme.

As for Jim Kerr, the man who claimed (probably lying right enough) to have buried rosary beads under the Ibrox turf, then threatened throwing a journo out a third floor window when the journo suggested this was a bit juvenile

This is really just another version of that old trick the media have been pulling for years - stick the word Rangers, Celtic or star into a headline and people will click on it.

Hundreds of people will now have clicked that link who wouldn't have before and it's even been linked to a prominent Rangers forum, stretching into two pages. Job done.

Didn’t the press do the complete opposite when some English player did something untoward and they scoured the net to find him in....a gers top.

That was the lottery winning binman.

He was a ned but never a bear. I think his dad was but he was English and supported Scunthorpe or that.

Good on him,he happens to be a celtc supporter,dont see any reason to get excited

My thoughts entirely.
The guy seems pretty grounded and not one of the bitter mentally challenged types like those already mentioned.

I personally have no problem with celtic supporters in general.
Many times I have walked the streets of Belfast and Londonderry with a celtic supporter in front or behind me. He had my back or I had his and at no time did I doubt his good intentions toward me.
Many were good friends and drinking buddies ,after the tour was over, but 90 minute bigots (as was I) when we played each other. As soon as it was over and the match dissected it was back to the important stuff.

I think there are a lot of actors and music stars who do these things. A lot are not reported in the media. The ones that are usually come from the person themselves. He could have done this without looking for publicity. He doesn’t bother me as an actor but i cant stand butler and Compston.

Good on him for donating and I would be surprised if he chose the photograph.

For the record, I don’t care what colour shirt someone wears right now if they are doing their bit for the NHS and vulnerable people right now. I know the OP wasn’t questioning that and was pointing out the very transparent attempt by our media to paint a halo around parkhead.

Bigoted wee scumbag.

Martin 'are yous no deed' Compston

lady's front bottom

For the record, it wasn’t me who said they liked him. I was just quoting the poster that said they didn’t know his name.

I can’t stand the little rat bastard.

Good on him,he happens to be a celtc supporter,dont see any reason to get excited

You are missing the point. There are hundreds of photos of him online. However, they searched till they got one of him in one of there tops,
The narrative it’s showing them up in a good light. I can bet you won’t find a similar thing happening when we are involved.
It’s a brilliant gesture by James Mcvoy and he should be lauded.

Back