Who should we loan our players to?

BucksBear

i would imagine there would be a queue of premier clubs that would like to take some of our players on loan. The McCrorie twins, stephen kelly, patterson etc. would be good to get them some football

Other clubs in the same division if they are likely to get lots of games.

I would look to loan abroad. Widen the boys education and horizons. Only problem with that is there is no other league as horribly physical as ours.

i would imagine there would be a queue of premier clubs that would like to take some of our players on loan. The McCrorie twins, stephen kelly, patterson etc. would be good to get them some football
Hibs, Aberdeen and Motherwell

England. The physicality is smililar to Scotland Yet the skill level is higher, plus I don’t want anything to do with the clubs who voted against us.

Anywhere out of Scotland.MLS would be a great shout for any of our lads nowadays.FC Toronto please.
That’s a good shout, but there might be issues with the fact it’s a summer league. However, with all the current weirdness going on this season could be the perfect opportunity to do it

Karl Robinson at Oxford has a good reputation, and seems to have a relationship with Gerrard. Whether we'd have youths he'd deem worthy of League 1 I'm not so sure but living away from home, washing your own kit, playing in a physical league would be great. Must be a perfect partnership for a League 2 / conference outfit outthere.

ive always said send them to a european team if you can they will get a better understanding of diet tactics and theyre not as insular as those in scottish football
theyll come back with a better understanding of the game as a whole and less chance of falling into the drinking bad diet culture we have over here

Take this with a pinch of salt but heard from a St Mirren supporting mate that they are interested in Jake Hastie and Lewis Mayo for the season.

Bottom 6 clubs minus dundee utd, or scottish championship clubs. Game time is the key. In my mind every professional footballer should be targeting 100 games before the age of 20.

Separate the issues of corruption and developing our players.

Ideally, I wouldn't even entertain the idea of loaning them to any club who sides with the filth.

Taking away the emotion, I want our players to get better and be suited to playing in this league. The possibility of them hurting the paedos is an added bonus.

I'd loan them to any club so long as they are going to play.

Premier league teams who will play them. Strengthens them against the poets and weakens them against us. Doc to hibs, hastie back to Motherwell or somewhere he will get games and some of the younger lads and fringe players to your st mirrens etc. I’d rather we had a better chance at winning the league and improving our players than denying other clubs to show them what we think of them

Anywhere other the teams in this country. Far to many teams cant wait to see them win the title so wont try against them or play or players.

Can other teams in the league actually afford these guys and if there good enough we should be keeping them.
with outlook of no fans I don’t think wages of extensive amount of players is possible.

Take this with a pinch of salt but heard from a St Mirren supporting mate that they are interested in Jake Hastie and Lewis Mayo for the season.

Can only loan one player to a team in the same division unless the rules are changing

Can only loan one player to a team in the same division unless the rules are changing

No idea, he just said there was an interest in both. Could be a case of ask about them and see if either would be available. Not sure of the legitimacy of it but thought I would pass it on regardless.

I'd personally send them where they'll get the most game time. I don't think you can really recreate the pressure of playing for Rangers at Ibrox anyway. What you can do is give them the best platform to show case their talents and get them used to performing week on week. Some will be better served going down south and others would fair far better playing up here.

I think a lot of SPFL clubs will be scrambling for bodies in the squads this season. Would imagine us and the mentally challengeds will send a fair few of them out to clubs round about us. If the championship doesn't get mothballed up here, then I'd imagine a few of the clubs will be looking for guys to come in as well.

Whatever club is best for the player's development.

Don't care if it helps them finish higher in the league, it makes no odds to us

Other clubs in the SPL, if they will get games.

A chance for our players to develop and to put in performances that can take points off Celtic.

To put a blanket refusal to loan to other Scottish clubs would be cutting off your nose to spite your face.

After their carry on I wouldn’t Lend them a packet of crisps ,
We shouldn’t be helping teams like Livingston under any circumstances.
What carry on? They came out and backed our calls for an enquiry?

they voted to end the season because well it suited them to finish in the top 6. We need to put this Nonsense to bed. Why starve one of our most promising youngsters the chance to get real proper experience and see if he can handle top premiership football to spite other teams in the league. Livi are the kind of team we should be sending players to as they are regularly taking points off the scum.

The best club for their development.

There's no room for sentiment of any kind when it comes to things like this, player development is the only important factor.
This is the sort of thinking that continues to hurt the club within the bigger picture that is the absolute disgrace of Scottish football.

We as a club need to reassert our strenght and clubs that seek to hurt us and perpetuate their subservience to the tsars of corruption that govern this league need to be made to feel the consequences of their actions.

That should include not loaning them any players nor sending any fans to their shitty little grounds.

We give them nothing. We are perfectly capable of making other arrangements for our young players that do not feed our enemies that are intent on destroying us and maintaining Celtics corruption of Scottish football.

I don't think there should be a 'one size fits all' answer. We should loan players to clubs we think will be best suited to their development.

First priority has to be regular game-time but beyond that the playing style of the team, league they play in etc.

Personally I think loans to smaller clubs/leagues can give young players a gratitude for what they have at Rangers. Too many young guys become big time charlies on social media before they've even really done anything in the game.

We need to try foster a work ethic in our youth that they are constantly looking to improve. You look at the likes of Andy Robertson who dropped to the 4th tier and took on a part-time job in a supermarket to keep his dream alive.

I would love it if we were able to set up a loan system where we send players to Germany. They have a great record of giving young players a chance. They also play a similar kind of physical football.

We have to send players on loan to other teams in our league. The players have to get used to playing in that enviroment against the same style of teams we play against. No use sending players to league 1 then they come back here and still haven't got used to the intensity and physicality of the game up here.

Now hear me out with this part, I also feel us sending players on loan to Scottish teams can help us off the field in the long run. Celtic have been buying players and then sending players on loan to the same teams, you cant tell me that having that relationship with other teams wouldnt help with certain decisions if they knew getting players from us was hanging in the balance, especially now teams will have even less money for wages. The loan market when football returns will be crazy.

We have to send players on loan to other teams in our league. The players have to get used to playing in that enviroment against the same style of teams we play against. No use sending players to league 1 then they come back here and still haven't got used to the intensity and physicality of the game up here.

Now hear me out with this part, I also feel us sending players on loan to Scottish teams can help us off the field in the long run. Celtic have been buying players and then sending players on loan to the same teams, you cant tell me that having that relationship with other teams wouldnt help with certain decisions if they knew getting players from us was hanging in the balance, especially now teams will have even less money for wages. The loan market when football returns will be crazy.
League 1 is just as physical as Scotland.

We lost a SC final due to two on loan mentally challengeds, so we should be sending our players out on loan to premiership clubs this season imo to try and do some damage against them.

Teams that play football similar to us and places they’ll get game time, if it can help us in the premiership then ideal but at the moment I don’t see many who will be guaranteed game time at this level

I would only loan players to clubs with standards & ethics similar to our own, that doesn't leave many in schotland to choose from.

Back