Who was the creepy guy on BT intrrviewing last night?

Coopertrueblue

Official Ticketer
Not lineker but the smarmy guy with the swept back silver hair. He was very touchy with all the players when interviewing them, cuddling and grabbing their shoulders.

Done it with Klopp aswell post game

I thought he was out of order with Jordan Henderson, all his team mates and the management were having a sing song with the Kop and he was having to talk to that twat, I really do hate those interviews on the pitch, let the players enjoy the moment with their mates and the fans and then speak to them afterwards

I thought he was out of order with Jordan Henderson, all his team mates and the management were having a sing song with the Kop and he was having to talk to that twat, I really do hate those interviews on the pitch, let the players enjoy the moment with their mates and the fans and then speak to them afterwards
Agreed. Let the players enjoy the moment instead of getting in their faces minutes after a spectacle like that. Henderson should have just told him to f.uck off.

As a watching football fan I have no interest in clichéd questions from arsehole TV people. Get them away from the pitch and let the players enjoy these emotional moments with each other and with their fans, without having a microphone pushed in their faces.

Thought exactly the same. Henderson will be hard pushed to be in a position like that again yet they want to interview him immediately after the whistle has gone.

Also, the interviews were a complete waste of time. Could hardly hear the players and all they said was it was unbelievable.

Looked to me like the guy was trying to be best mates with them with all the touching.

Could hear a word they said anyway. It was a pointless exercise.

Back