Who was the Hull manager scouting

Was it not that shite lump O'Connor from the sheep, or maybe McKenna ?? Can't see Hull taking that one any further !!

Hull have twice bid this month for Scott McKenna, one of the Sheep centre backs.

Would imagine he was up getting a closer look at him in the first instance.

There’s a few of our players that must’ve caught the eye last night. When this window shuts we really need to get some of our guys tied down on longer contracts.

Southampton also had a scout in the club deck last night.
Southampton have probably the best scouting framework and technology in the Premier League.

They don't go and watch players unless they've been flagged by their scouting team and backed up by their technology as someone they're very, very interested in signing.

Last edited:
and then withdrew it after last night.
He will have lost interest now, after the way Morelos bullied McKanna for 70 minutes.

The funniest part is I remember seeing on twitter when McRorie broke through and there was clamour about him being the future for Scotland, a lot of sheep would reply to things saying hes nowhere as good as McKenna.

Pahahahahahhahaha

My
Not questioning the truth of that statement but curious to know how you know this. Was he recognised or has it been posted/reported somewhere?
My workmate was sat next to him and chatted away to him, said he had all official gear etc but wouldn’t talk about who he was there to see and only business he spoke about was the fact he was at Ibrox on business in a scouting capacity.

Take it as you will but said workmate was in the compy seats as a guest of one of the linesmen and has no reason to bullshit.

My

My workmate was sat next to him and chatted away to him, said he had all official gear etc but wouldn’t talk about who he was there to see and only business he spoke about was the fact he was at Ibrox on business in a scouting capacity.

Take it as you will but said workmate was in the compy seats as a guest of one of the linesmen and has no reason to bullshit.
Scouts don't exactly go to games dressed in their club branded trackies. Calling bullsh*t on this.

Scouts don't exactly go to games dressed in their club branded trackies. Calling bullsh*t on this.
That’s right as I clearly wrote he was wearing trackies. Fanny.
Official gear tie, coat etc.
Workmate said he kept notes from start to finish had diagrams of the pitch on his pad also said there was 3 more doing the same but couldn’t see anything on them crest wise.

Southampton have probably the best scouting framework and technology in the Premier League.

They don't go and watch players unless they've been flagged by their scouting team and backed up by their technology as someone they're very, very interested in signing.

Have heard the opposite. They watch almost 30 players a week. Usually for at least a dozen times.

Back