Who Was Worse, Duffy or Laxalt

Who Was The Most Comical Donkey?

• Laxalt

Votes: 110 13.2%
  • Duffy

Votes: 795 95.6%

• Total voters

DunantBlue

Two of the very worst value loan deals that any club in Scotland has ever done.

Duffy only good for braiding the other guy's hair.

Individually, quite possibly the worst centre half and the worst left back I have seen play for either club in the Scottish top flight.

A show reel of their errors, gaffs and utter car crash performances could easily fill an hour.

A pair of total donkeys, but who was worse?

Individually, quite possibly the worst centre half and the worst left back I have seen play for either club in the Scottish top flight.

A show reel of their errors, gaffs and utter car crash performances could easily fill an hour.

Duffy by a mile.

Though, I’d have to say, I’ve seen worse centre-backs and left-backs play for the Dhims. Good old Anton played both positions, for example. Arguably there’s even been worse play for us.:eek:

Duffy without a doubt an unmitigated disaster who was lorded by the unwashed as the final player to win them their fabled 10

It's hard to say, Duffy edges it because he's terrible and one of them, but with Laxalt there are layers involved, you have the defending, the running around aimlessly and the best part is his ability to look as though he is about to pose a threat to opponents but never delivers. B-)

Laxative can’t defend, can’t attack, can’t assist goals or score!! But Duffy is far worse! Tremendous.

Those still pictures of Duffy looking for the ball in the air when the ball was 30 yards from him clinches it for me .
It's amazing how many of these footballers from down south think it's a breeze up here ... Joey Barton being one.

Duffy. By a distance. Couldn't keep weans oot a close. An utter republican filthy amateur. He'll never live this fabled season down. Which is nice.

Duffy is abject. I’m sure there must be a very clever bear who could compile a video of every one of his gaffs and mispasses, errors and hilarious mistakes. He’s a one man disaster area, I am delighted he joined them.

It was as though Duffy was coming up here as a favour, thought it would be a walk in the park and he'd leave a hero.

Now his own despise him, lovely

Duffy, however I voted Laxalt because my mentally challenged mates were telling me how good this guy was going to be.

As an avid Serie A viewer, I knew he was in fact dug meat but I will caveat this by saying he’s actually worse than I thought.

Hope and pray that the pigs have to come to the home of the Champions in a fortnight with a backline of

Barkas

Kenny
The Duffer
Walsh
Lady Laxalt

The Duffer deserves to take the acclaim for his outstanding contribution to 55.

Both are equally epic failures but the wee lassies so out her depth and agent Duffy has been a pivotal agent in stopping Terry Munroe from ever leaving his house again in daylight.

Duffy; given the chase that was involved, Rod Stewart begging him to come and the whole “he’s the final piece of the ten in a row jigsaw” stuff we were subjected to in the press, his falling flat on his face was superb.

Also worth noting that he is a rabid mentally challenged from a nest of rabid mentally challengeds, so his complete failure in this season of all seasons makes it extra special. Probably won’t be able to go out in Londonderry lest the structural integrity of his knees are fundamentally compromised.

Laxalt - a poster boy for how AC Milan have fallen away.

Duffy, however I voted Laxalt because my mentally challenged mates were telling me how good this guy was going to be.

As an avid Serie A viewer, I knew he was in fact dug meat but I will caveat this by saying he’s actually worse than I thought.
The sheer lack of any sort of enthusiasm when aribo went past him had me in bits, fair enough no shame in getting skinned but then to just walk back, if that had been borna I'd be wanting him gone

Duffy. I’m minded of the classic meme from the Sparta game when I say this.....

Mr Stay Puft would have been a better signing for them.

Laxalt didn't have a clue what he was getting into - a sh*te player managed by a piece of sh*te and surrounded by sh*te.

Duffy thought he was just turning up for 6 months to become a sellik legend and Terry Munro hero - what a complete f*ck up he made of that.

Agent Duffy shades it as some of his f*ck ups were pure comedy gold :))

It's alleged that Laxalt is set to become the new face of "Head & Shoulders", following on from another great luminary, Joe Hart, whose retreating thatch is looking a bit threadbare these days. An advert has been produced:

Laxative was supposed to strengthen an 'already' strong Scum squad.

Doofus was supposed to be their Saviour, leading them to the holy 10.

So it is Doofus for me.

Last edited:
Duffy edges the diddy trophy but that boy Laxalt, holy christ, his agent must be David Blaine to him signed up to AC Milan. Absolute hoaching. Patterson skinned him alive nonstop

Back