Who Was Worse, Duffy or Laxalt

Who Was The Most Comical Donkey?

• Laxalt

Votes: 110 13.2%
  • Duffy

Votes: 795 95.6%

• Total voters
Two of the very worst value loan deals that any club in Scotland has ever done.

Duffy only good for braiding the other guy's hair.

Individually, quite possibly the worst centre half and the worst left back I have seen play for either club in the Scottish top flight.

A show reel of their errors, gaffs and utter car crash performances could easily fill an hour.

A pair of total donkeys, but who was worse?
Duffy

It's obviously Duffy. 40k a week to be quite frankly a complete and utter flop. Genuinely one of the worst ever signings. Laxalt, we knew was shite before he even played when Milan allowed him to play against them ffs.

Has to be Duffy. But I was amazed they played Laxalt instead of Taylor yesterday. The former is an absolutely terrible defender.

Only twice I’ve seen this guy and all he does is pass back the other way every time .
Not complaining in any way of course :))
Yep seen him twice first time under no pressure on the halfway line he boots the ball out for a corner we score from, second time he scores an own goal.

I'm sure i read he was valued at 10 million

Laxalt was over-rated, and TBH I feel as if the need for him to be a great player overtook and blinded them, he was barely average in games and they seen the next Maldini. Duffy was never played for his strengths, which is weird because he had very little to choose from.

Duffy, not even close. All the hype that came with him, then for him to ROYALY fall on his arse against just about every team they played, domestically and in europe.

Still laughing at you Duffy, still laughing!!! B-D B-D B-D B-D B-D B-D B-D

I think both players show a lot of potential and should be retained for next season. An earlier poster suggested that they would make an excellent central defence partnership and I agree wholeheartedly.

Voted Duffy on the basis that the wee Benidorm lassie actually looked as if he could play in his first 3 appearances- then he put in the same standard of performance as Duffy without the comedy factor.

But for me the £5m goalie with no arms beats them all

They have blamed Laxalt for yesterday’s result without giving any credit to Aribo who have went past players with ease all season in Europe and domestically.

I’m one of a small minority and went for the wee lassie Laxalt.

Only because I thought Duffer has been shot and Laxy is the new dunkey in training.

Doofy was blatantly garbage but the thing I love about Laxalt is that it took them forever to notice just how shite she was.

For the fact that the build up to him arriving was akin to signing Beckenbauer in his prime, the ridiculous amount of money they've paid for him only to get possibly the worst centre half ever operating in this country then it just has to be Duffy!

A quick google search say's Laxalt is getting 57k a week from Milan.

Don't know how much of it the scum are paying but the answer's still Duffy.

Duffy is one of the worst professional footballers I’ve ever seen, he makes Russell Martin look like Ramos.

Laxalt is shite, no doubt about it. How this guy got snapped up by Milan for the money that he did is insane. He's never a top level player and is never going to go onto anything either. Every move he makes he'll be found out.

However, Duffy was a seasoned pro who had actually had a good career up until he signed for Celtic. Since then it has been a disaster of epic proportions. Added to being shite he has actually cost them goals on more than a couple of occasions. Without a doubt Duffy has been the biggest disaster for them.

Duffy by a mile. Laxalt has had a couple of decent games from I’ve seen. Duffy was a total donkey for 90% of his games there.

Duffy by a million miles.

And that isn't me in any way endorsing Laxalt who has also been shite, but big Shane Duffy has been comically bad.

We've had some terrible top flight defenders. Russell Martin, Karl Svensson and Bert Konterman immediately spring to mind. None of them were even half as bad as Londonduffy.

Duffy without question.

There was a period between iirc October and Christmas time where it seemed like literally every game they played domestically or in Europe, Duffy was doing things that were absolutely hilarious and/or leading to direct goals for the opposition.

One of the worst signings they’ve made in decades when you consider the outlay and his contribution.

Dunno whose worse but how I wish they weren’t on loan. Celtic have no good fullbacks, or centre half’s or goalkeepers, it’s glorious how much money they have to fork out to try plug the gaps.

Back