Who Was Worse, Duffy or Laxalt

Who Was The Most Comical Donkey?

• Laxalt

Votes: 110 13.2%
  • Duffy

Votes: 795 95.6%

• Total voters
Two of the very worst value loan deals that any club in Scotland has ever done.

Duffy only good for braiding the other guy's hair.

Individually, quite possibly the worst centre half and the worst left back I have seen play for either club in the Scottish top flight.

A show reel of their errors, gaffs and utter car crash performances could easily fill an hour.

A pair of total donkeys, but who was worse?
I voted londonduffy purely because unlike hairdoo he never made 100,000 tackles in a UEFA tie, apart from that there's not much to choose between the 2 donkeys.

Sitting here literally giggling to myself thinking of those two. You couldn't have scripted two worse signings. And so many great photos too. Big Shane Duffy in the back forgot he had legs at times, he was forever on his arse. The Dubai pic of him on the piss in the bar during a pandemic. Terrific stuff. Laxalt's press conference and your not sure what you're looking at. Then whispers that Milan will trade Laxalt and cash for French Eddy. Make it so, Dom.

Thank you, Celtc. You've made this the best pandemic ever.

Duffy by accountry mile. The fact he couldn’t even make their bench sums up how much of a stinker he’s been. Magnificent they’re also spunking nearly 50k a week on this guy’s wages lol.

I have enjoyed both their contributions immensely, however, Doofus' lifelong Ra Sellick patter edges him into the lead

Back