Who was your Rangers hero as a wean?

Danger Zone

Just the tip...
We’ll say up to age 12, who was your Rangers hero?

And following on from something discussed in another thread, for those who have young kids now, who is their favourite player from the current squad? I’m keen to find out who the current hero is for younger bears.

When I was a kid? No brainer really, it was Super Ally (though it would later become Laudrup). Lucky to have to grown up when McCoist was doing his thing, the following gif more of less sums up the almost unimaginable Roy of the rovers type career he had.

MelodicCloseGallinule-size_restricted.gif

And following on from something discussed in another thread, for those who have young kids now, who is their favourite player from the current squad? I’m keen to find out who the current hero is for younger bears.

When I was a kid? No brainer really, it was Super Ally (though it would later become Laudrup). Lucky to have to grown up when McCoist was doing his thing, the following gif more of less sums up the almost unimaginable Roy of the rovers type career he had.

Just back from a broken leg, Super Ally for me.

The best midfielder that Scotland, let alone Rangers has produced in the last 30 years - Barry Ferguson.

Had a liking for Stevie Thompson as well.

Bobby Russell for me

Super Ally, then as a teenager it was Michael Mols.. met him a few times asking for his autograph etc.. absalout gentleman!!! Also remember i used to emulate Capucho by wearing my socks low.. less said about that the better haha

Back