Who wasn't at training

Coatbridge Chancellor

A look at the gallery from the opening day shows the following missing:

International Duty (on or just back from)

Arfield
Katic
Barisic
Kamara
Lafferty
Davis

God knows

Grezda
Dodoo
Rossiter

Hardie (injured I think)

Anymore?

Couldn’t see Kent anywhere.

tenor.gif

Katie is a big loss if we don’t get cover in ASAP. Two weeks of Euros takes us to early jJuly, and he’ll then need a break. Our first game is 4 July.

Katie is a big loss if we don’t get cover in ASAP. Two weeks of Euros takes us to early jJuly, and he’ll then need a break. Our first game is 4 July.
First friendly is 7th July.

First Euro game is 11th assuming no schedule changes

Grezda on Instagram in some foreign country posing infront of a flash car, arms out at the side, designer gear on, pouting into the camera with that serious look on his face.

In the fucking bin you
Surely our process of ‘in-depth research into a players background before signing’ could have spotted this with a 5 minute search of his Instagram?!

Grezda on Instagram in some foreign country posing infront of a flash car, arms out at the side, designer gear on, pouting into the camera with that serious look on his face.

In the fucking bin you
He's up there with Ian black as one of my most hated Rangers players.

Surely our process of ‘in-depth research into a players background before signing’ could have spotted this with a 5 minute search of his Instagram?!
I unfollowed his instagram about a week after he joined, what a clown. He’s always gangsta posing in some foreign country when we either have training or on game day. Please eject

Definitely need a new centre back and quickly.

Katic will be fucking shattered after the Euro’s this summer as well as a big season.

Katie got an extra week off in May as he was allowed to miss the final game v Kilmarnock to get a break.

Back