Who will finish bottom of the league?

Hopefully Hamilton or Livingston because of their pitches and our struggles on them. January recruitment will be very important to get right for some of these teams.

In terms of plastic pitches Livi's is the worst. Hamilton's doesn't seem too bad and we never really have a problem going there.

Hopefully Livi go down.

Ideally Hamilton, Livingston or Kilmarnock to get rid of their plastic pitches. Unfortunately Kilmarnock look like they're now well clear.

I obviously havent been paying much attention to the bottom half of the table but surprised Livingston are so close to the bottom. when we played them in the cup they gave us a right hard game and they beat the scum. I assume they have went into freefall since then. They probably have the worst plastic pitch of the 3 so i wouldnt mind them going down, although stadium wise we do get a good allocation.

I think st johnstone will go down though, they have on the whole been brutal this year.

I want St Johnstone to go down and Livi to lose the playoff

I am sick of looking at Tommy Wrights face and i want it to look even more miserable than it already is.

Hamilton really do need to do something about their stadium if they can because its a joke and shouldn't really be allowed in the top flight

Pretty convinced hearts are doomed. They can cream their maroon knickers when they "skoosh" the shitey championship again.

Arrogant nonsense.

It is the arrogance of fans of a lavishly supported club such as ours, but he's not wrong.

I actually quite like Hamilton. I think they're a good little club and have produced a string of decent players over the last decade or so, but in terms of ground and support most clubs in the Championship would probably be better additions to the top flight, and I say that with the sincerest apologies to our resident Accies fan on here.

I think Hearts will get a bounce from a new manager if it’s a half decent appointment.

Can’t split the rest but yeah, nice to get rid of plastic.

Ideally it would be the mhanks, followed by Aberdeen

Realistically, I would expect it to be either Ross County or Livingston.

Hamilton seem to have a knack for escaping the drop every year, the other teams around the bottom will probably be stronger over the course of the season.

It is the arrogance of fans of a lavishly supported club such as ours, but he's not wrong.

I actually quite like Hamilton. I think they're a good little club and have produced a string of decent players over the last decade or so, but in terms of ground and support most clubs in the Championship would probably be better additions to the top flight, and I say that with the sincerest apologies to our resident Accies fan on here.

Perhaps, but my point is that they are there on merit. Better supported teams like Dundee United, Morton, Thistle, Dunfermline etc. are not.

It’s a tough league this year . There are no complete duds - every single team in that list can give us or Celtic a game on their day.

Think Hearts will spend in January and pull away. St Mirren would be my bet for finishing last.

Latest posts

Back