Who will win the Champions League?

CL winners?

• Total voters
Its pretty open. I wouldn't be surprised to see any of City, PSG, Bayern, Barca or Atletico win it.

Going to be a great 2 weeks of football.

Man City because the true fans have stuck by them through all the bad times of being in lower divisions and having to put up with Man It's success for many years. As well as that I go to many of their games,

I'd like to see Leipzig just to prove how shite modern football actually is, that a team formed just over 10 years ago with a big money corporate owner can go on to win it.
Hopefully get people thinking about how much of a reset is needed.

Man City because the true fans have stuck by them through all the bad times of being in lower divisions and having to put up with Man It's success for many years. As well as that I go to many of their games,
Do Man city supporters not have a softspot for Rangers? I am sure I saw a film once and they were singing a Rangers song

Do Man city supporters not have a softspot for Rangers? I am sure I saw a film once and they were singing a Rangers song
Man City have got a strong link to Freemasonry, similar to Rangers, which has aided any links between many fans of both clubs from many years ago. It is one of the reasons i follow a lot of City games from the last 30 years or so amongst like minded friends.

Got a Sneaky/Real Bad Horrible feeling Man City are going to do it. But seeing as most of my predictions are total Shite there going get a doing next round out. Hopefully! :p

Back