• Chelsea

Votes: 221 63.9%
  • Man City

Votes: 63 18.2%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 62 17.9%

• Total voters

WinkieWATP

Just watching MOTD. Liverpool have now scored two or more goals in 17 games in a row. Chelsea look superb and Man City under Pep will always be there or thereabouts.

Think if AFCON goes ahead or not could have a big say in it. Chelsea and Liverpool would both miss some big players.

If it does, I’ll go with City.

Not 12 points clear, but betting anyone but Chelsea at this point to me seems very ill advised. They look the best to me by far, even with Arsenal embarrassing other teams they aren't as consistent.

Chelsea.

Liverpool 2nd.

City are most likely to play Watford (or similar) have 70% possession and lose.

Along with Bayern they are the best 4 teams in Europe.

Probably the 3 best managers in world football too.

The battle for 4th will be interesting.

Got a feeling about Chelsea man.

Dunno, Tuchel has them performing, and they're sweeping everyone aside, they've already beaten City too.

Chelsea are underrated most seasons tbh, they're considered a top side, but people always discount them.

1.Chelsea
2.Liverpool
3. Man City

I fancy Chelsea or Liverpool to win the champions league as well this season.

Dunno, Tuchel has them performing, and they're sweeping everyone aside, they've already beaten City too.

Chelsea are underrated most seasons tbh, they're considered a top side, but people always discount them.
City beat Chelsea fairly easily at the bridge?

Reactions: Moz
I think Liverpool will win it. Both Liverpool and Chelsea are playing outstandingly. I’ve just got a feeling that Chelsea will drop points and Liverpool will overtake them.

Most likely Chelsea, however, I hope it goes to the last game of the season, that would be cool.

Tuchel has beaten pep in three of the four matches they’ve came across each with the English clubs, Tuchel winning two trophies in the process.
In the league game between them this season City pissed all over them. Chelsea didn’t have a shot on target and barely got a kick all afternoon.

I think Liverpool are the best side and have the best first eleven but the African Cup of Nations will result in Mané and Salah being out for January, which will be crucial.

Chelsea, they have everything. Liverpool don't have a strong squad and City will struggle in too many games without an out and out goalscorer.

Said Chelsea at start of season and i'm sticking to it. Amazing turnaround with Tuchel coming in last season. Alternative question...what order do you put Tuchel, Klopp, and Pep?

Chelsea play efficient football rather than spectacular but get the job done in a way that City and Liverpool don’t always manage.

Chelsea seem imperious and the best equipped to deal with fixture lists and player absences due to their squad. Players come in and the XI doesnt really lose its rhythm or momentum.

Arguably Liverpool have the most firepower and that could be enough, especially how often they just steamroller teams after making the breakthrough, but you do feel they might drop points if they cant find that opening in a game early enough.

Chelsea purely because of there defensive record. Looks like they've get a shit ton of clean sheets and are more than capable of sticking a few in the opposition net. They have great squad depth too. Lukaku and Werner missing the last month and they have still picked up 3 points each week.

City destroyed Chelsea at their home.
Football wise City are a good bit better than other 2 but doesn’t mean they will win the title daft as that sounds

Chelsea must recognise that they are short of top top quality up front? He's maybe a year or two too old for them but Harry Kane would be a great fit for them in my opinion.

I voted for Chelsea more in hope than expectation because I’m not sure I’ll be able to deal with the Liverpool fans I work with if they win it again.

Think Chelsea will win it and after they hammered Juventus I’d not be surprised if they retain the CL too.

City took us apart at the bridge although I think tt got it awfully wrong tactically. Liverpool look awesome when on front foot with the press. Chels very solid and really work hard from to back. Next month pretty crucial - chilli at least 6 weeks out and worse case out for season, Kante and kovakic both injured. Nice to have a cushion and maybe I’m just a pessimist.

Chelsea must recognise that they are short of top top quality up front? He's maybe a year or two too old for them but Harry Kane would be a great fit for them in my opinion.
Not sure about that. Lukaku, Havertz, Werner, Zeyech?

Looks pretty decent options to me?

Nearly 50 posts and nobody has told everyone it is an overrated league and they don't give a toss, quite impressive.

so difficult to tell - the big three absolutely motoring in the EPL and the CL, all great in their different ways.

Fancy Chelsea for the league and City for the CL.

Liverpool lacking a bit of depth for me this season meaning they will miss out on prizes.

Back