Man City:

Spurs home
Man Utd away
Burnley away
Leicester home
Brighton away

Who wins it?
Liverpool win out and City will drop points to Spurs and Man U

Liverpool will win all their remaining games. Unfortunately, for them, so will City.

Really hope it's Liverpool as I have them in my accumulator from the start of the season.

But looking at those games you wouldn't bet against City winning all 5.

Thought if City were going to drop points it'd be today (not that Palace are superstars but had the look of a banana skin); they'll see it out now.

if Liverpool win their 4 games, I think they'll win it on account of Man City still being in other tournaments

don't think Liverpool will beat Barcelona in the CL Semi which will give them some breathing room. Going to be some scenario for the Man Utd V Man City game though, any point taken there and Man Utd will probably hand Liverpool the title

I'd like to see Liverpool win it, but if City with their blood money get through those remaining games unscathed they probably deserve to win it.

I think man united will hand it to Liverpool by taking points of city, not through choice but more so In trying for that 4th champs league spot.

Looks like Liverpool’s hardest fixture is away to Benitez’s presumably safe Newcastle.

I want it to be Liverpool but I just can't see Man City dropping any points, even though they have by some way the tougher run in. They're one of the most ruthless sides I've ever seen.

I think City will drop something at OldTrafford but can see Liverpool dropping something at St James Park or home to Wolves in the final game who are a major banana skin.

Like others I'd like to see Liverpool win it,but I always think they look like the first to blink.
I know the tv companies wouldn't have it,but I think it would be fairer to have both kicking off at the same time till the end of the season

Liverpool P34 Pts 85
Man City P33 Pts 83

Remaining games:

Liverpool:

Cardiff away
Huddersfield home
Newcastle away
Wolves home

Man City:

Spurs home
Man Utd away
Burnley away
Leicester home
Brighton away

Who wins it?

I think Liverpool's hardest game is Cardiff away. Win that and they should win the rest.

Man City will get beat at Old Trafford. Would be fitting for Man U to win the title for Liverpool

Back