Who will win the EPL?

Who will win the EPL?

• Liverpool

Votes: 253 54.4%
  • Man City

Votes: 214 46.0%

• Total voters
Don’t like both teams but I’m heading towards wanting Liverpool to win it despite not liking majority of their players. If City beat Spurs next week then it’s done.

Why do people always complain about City spending money? Klopp has spent almost £500 million at Liverpool & won %^*& all.
Liverpool have built to where they are and generated their own money. They have also sold a huge amount of players to help fund the figures you mention, it’s not a £500m net spend.

city are where they are purely and entirely because of being given £1bn or more by their owners. That’s before you get onto the falsified accounts, breaching FFP, colluding with Uefa to get around FFP rules, lying about sponsorships, paying players and Managers into untraceable offshore accounts, industrial farming of youth players. I could go on.

Last edited:
Really want Liverpool to win it. I can see them winning their last 4 games so it will be down to City to do the same - the game at Old Trafford will play a major part in deciding where the league goes.

Man City have Spurs and Man U, the tougher games.

I think City will win all of their games and Liverpool will lose against Newcastle.

But a Liverpool win would be great

Man City won't get beat at Old Trafford. Man Utd are shite. They should have been beat by Watford last week at OT and by West Ham on Saturday.

I think Spurs will put City out the CL on Wednesday though.

Some points total for both teams whatever happens. Imagine potentially getting 96 points and finishing second.

No real interest, but went for City, due to a horrible mentally challenged c**t of a left back from up our way who plays for Liverpool.

I wish him nothing but pain and misery.

You just know he's destined to end up at Neverland later in his career too when he's no longer good enough for Liverpool, wee loathsome reptile.

The most disgusting mentally challenged family you could imagine mate.

Makes Tierney look like John Knox.

Really hope Liverpool win it. Quite like Klopp and can't stand Man City.

I appreciate Guardiola but some of the shite you hear from the media is ridiculous. Apparently Pep's Man City team are the best ever in the Premier League. How can they hit out with shit like that already?

I think Liverpool's hardest game is Cardiff away. Win that and they should win the rest.

Man City will get beat at Old Trafford. Would be fitting for Man U to win the title for Liverpool

Who would Man Utd fans rather won the league - City or Liverpool?

There's some interesting side stories in the run in. Will Utd be the one's to stop City win the league, in turn allowing their more traditional rivals Liverpool to win the league & level up the league titles.

Or will Rafa go from hero to zero & stop Liverpool winning the league in the penultimate game of the season?

I’d like to see Liverpool do it, on paper the Manchester Derby at Old Trafford is a decisive game which could have a massive impact on the race as neither team look like dropping points anywhere else right now.

Who would Man Utd fans rather won the league - City or Liverpool?

City, trust me it’s not even up for debate. Liverpool winning it would be excruciating for them. That’s one of the reasons I wouldn’t have minded Liverpool winning it.

Christ are his family that bad? I wasn’t too fussed with the idea of Liverpool winning it, but I think that’s swung it for me.

Come on City.

Loathsome mate.

Particularly the stereotypical mentally challenged maw and the RA loving brother.

A blight on the landscape up here.

Wouldn't mind Liverpool winning it.

So many people seem to want them to lose it again like the last time they got close. Would be great for a club that has had to wait since 1990.

City, trust me it’s not even up for debate. Liverpool winning it would be excruciating for them. That’s one of the reasons I wouldn’t have minded Liverpool winning it.
Yep, Man Utd fans would hate Liverpool winning it. No one really cares about city because they have been nothing for so long, whereas the likes of United, Everton and increasingly now also Chelsea, hate Liverpool.

Yep, Man Utd fans would hate Liverpool winning it. No one really cares about city because they have been nothing for so long, whereas the likes of United, Everton and increasingly now also Chelsea, hate Liverpool.

Not open this can of worms again, but I’ll have to, remind me again of when Liverpool last won their domestic league? For extra perspective, tell me was the PM and US President at that time :D Fact is, City are something now, and them turning United over regularly absolutely tortures them make no mistake about it.

I think it’s a simple case of Liverpool are United’s traditional rivals and the two are very close on league titles won overall so that’s where the really passionate rivalry exists. They will absolutely spew if Liverpool win it, and that’ll be great comfort to me because I can’t stand United and know a few of their prawn sanny munching fans.

Not open this can of worms again, but I’ll have to, remind me again of when Liverpool last won their domestic league? For extra perspective, tell me was the PM and US President at that time :D Fact is, City are something now, and them turning United over regularly absolutely tortures them make no mistake about it.

I think it’s a simple case of Liverpool are United’s traditional rivals and the two are very close on league titles won overall so that’s where the really passionate rivalry exists. They will absolutely spew if Liverpool win it, and that’ll be great comfort to me because I can’t stand United and know a few of their prawn sanny munching fans.
Man fans care more about Liverpool than city. You said so yourself. City’s only rivalry is a one-sided rivalry akin to us and the sheep.

The reality is, Liverpool are still the big scalp, in the way that Rangers are, despite not winning a title for what seem like a lifetime in our own circumstances. Sides still see Liverpool as the bigger club and bigger scalp. No-one really cares about city.

Man fans care more about Liverpool than city. You said so yourself. City’s only rivalry is a one-sided rivalry akin to us and the sheep.

The reality is, Liverpool are still the big scalp, in the way that Rangers are, despite not winning a title for what seem like a lifetime in our own circumstances. Sides still see Liverpool as the bigger club and bigger scalp. No-one really cares about city.

I don’t think that’s true though. They’re champions, you can’t tell me no ones fussed about beating the champions, that’s before you even touch on the fact that their title win last year was the most impressive one on record.

Bigger club yeah, bigger scalp now? No chance, champions vs a team that hasn’t won the league for 30 odd years.

I don’t think that’s true though. They’re champions, you can’t tell me no ones fussed about beating the champions, that’s before you even touch on the fact that their title win last year was the most impressive one on record.

Bigger club yeah, bigger scalp now? No chance, champions vs a team that hasn’t won the league for 30 odd years.
Clubs don’t really see it that way though. When they play Liverpool, it’s a big deal, 18 times champions, 5 times champions of Europe, running out at Anfield, etc.

No-one grew up dreaming of playing man city at the Etihad. They were a yo-yo club and the ground didn’t exist.

They weren’t challenging for honours so they weren’t anyone’s rivals. Man Utd looked down on them as an irrelevance, they had bigger fish to fry.

A few bought titles changes nothing.

Guys like de Bruyne, Alli and others grew up following Liverpool and you can see the motivation to win when they play against them.

Most EPL players (Brits aside) wouldn’t have even heard of man city

Liverpool P34 Pts 85
Man City P33 Pts 83

Remaining games:

Liverpool:

Cardiff away
Huddersfield home
Newcastle away
Wolves home

Man City:

Spurs home
Man Utd away
Burnley away
Leicester home
Brighton away

Who wins it?
Based on remaining games I go Liverpool.

Hope Liverpool win it, but expect City to sneak it.
2lX1eoj.gif

I think Liverpool will win all 4 games.
City will win 4 apart from Old Trafford.

So win the derby and they are champions. Don't win the derby and it's Liverpool's.

Seems logical but I think there will be more twists than that. Don't know who where or when but just don't see it being as predictable as this

Clubs don’t really see it that way though. When they play Liverpool, it’s a big deal, 18 times champions, 5 times champions of Europe, running out at Anfield, etc.

No-one grew up dreaming of playing man city at the Etihad. They were a yo-yo club and the ground didn’t exist.

They weren’t challenging for honours so they weren’t anyone’s rivals. Man Utd looked down on them as an irrelevance, they had bigger fish to fry.

A few bought titles changes nothing.

Guys like de Bruyne, Alli and others grew up following Liverpool and you can see the motivation to win when they play against them.

Most EPL players (Brits aside) wouldn’t have even heard of man city

What are you basing that off though? This sounds like your own opinion or what you’d like to believe more than anything.

Liverpool get beat all the time, every year a “Scouse boom bust cycle” circulates mocking the fact they invariably always choke and fall away. If you reckon teams got more out of pumping Liverpool in Klopp’s first season or in Rodgers last season than they did out of beating the Champions with players like Silva, De Bruyne and Aguero, you’re kidding yourself on.

Also, guys and De Bruyne aren’t old enough to remember a successful Liverpool mate so I really doubt they grew up focusing on Liverpool, more like Man United, Arsenal and Chelsea. No one cares about Liverpool’s history other than their own supporters who are compelled to dwell on it due to being starved of domestic success for so long.

What are you basing that off though? This sounds like your own opinion or what you’d like to believe more than anything.

Liverpool get beat all the time, every year a “Scouse boom bust cycle” circulates mocking the fact they invariably always choke and fall away. If you reckon teams got more out of pumping Liverpool in Klopp’s first season or in Rodgers last season than they did out of beating the Champions like Silva and Aguero, you’re kidding yourself on.

Also, guys and De Bruyne aren’t old enough to remember a successful Liverpool mate, no one cares about their history other than their own supporters who are compelled to dwell on it due to being starved of domestic success for so long.
There’s only one of us kidding themselves on and it isn’t me.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....ws/kevin-de-bruyne-liverpool-fan-15961942.amp

There’s only one of us kidding themselves on and it isn’t me.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....ws/kevin-de-bruyne-liverpool-fan-15961942.amp

Fair enough. He says his family lived in England though, for any normal foreigner I’d bet you they couldn’t give a shit about the Premier Leagues also rans.

On another note i’m surprised you dislike De Bruyne given he liked Liverpool. Remember when you used to think he wasn’t as good as that fat flop Coutinho? :D

I did originally think Man City, but I didn't know what the run ins were for each time.

Liverpool have a run it of dreams.

Cardiff are garbage, Huddersfield are already relegated and on the beach, Newcastle the same except safe from relegation imo and Wolves the same, absolutely nothing to play for now.

I did originally think Man City, but I didn't know what the run ins were for each time.

Liverpool have a run it of dreams.

Cardiff are garbage, Huddersfield are already relegated and on the beach, Newcastle the same except safe from relegation imo and Wolves the same, absolutely nothing to play for now.

It’s playing teams who are already fùcked that are the real banana skins. There’s no pressure on them but they get a chance to have a huge say in the destinatio of the title.

It would be the most Liverpool thing ever if City lost to Spurs or United and Liverpool threw it away losing to Wolves or Rafa’s Newcastle.

It’s playing teams who are already fùcked that are the real banana skins. There’s no pressure on them but they get a chance to have a huge say in the destinatio of the title.

It would be the most Liverpool thing ever if City lost to Spurs or United and Liverpool threw it away losing to Wolves or Rafa’s Newcastle.

Is that actually a thing? It's often said but I'm not sure if the stats back it up. These teams are where they are because they are rancid, not having anything to play for isn't going to make them defend better or score more goals imo.

Huddersfield have been routinely humped since they've been relegated.

It would be the most Liverpool thing to lose to Rafa, but then on the other hand the tranny could get a result against Man City and hand his old club the title.

Whilst there might be some Man U fans out there who'd happily lose so Liverpool don't win the league, Man U are still very much at risk of missing out on Europe next season.

If they need 3 points to keep their European dreams alive, Ole will have his side fired up for it at Old Trafford.

Back