Who will win the EPL?

Who will win the EPL?

• Liverpool

Votes: 253 54.4%
  • Man City

Votes: 214 46.0%

• Total voters
No doubt that Man City have the far more difficult run-in but they know any dropped points could prove fatal so think they will get the job done.

Not bothered who wins though and if it puts a smile on SG's face then would be good if Liverpool got the job done.

As you can see from the above I'm sitting on the fence.

Whilst there might be some Man U fans out there who'd happily lose so Liverpool don't win the league, Man U are still very much at risk of missing out on Europe next season.

If they need 3 points to keep their European dreams alive, Ole will have his side fired up for it at Old Trafford.
Here’s hoping.

Fair enough. He says his family lived in England though, for any normal foreigner I’d bet you they couldn’t give a shit about the Premier Leagues also rans.

On another note i’m surprised you dislike De Bruyne given he liked Liverpool. Remember when you used to think he wasn’t as good as that fat flop Coutinho? :D
I’d settle for being as ‘fat’ as Phil Coutinho.

:oops:

Clubs don’t really see it that way though. When they play Liverpool, it’s a big deal, 18 times champions, 5 times champions of Europe, running out at Anfield, etc.

No-one grew up dreaming of playing man city at the Etihad. They were a yo-yo club and the ground didn’t exist.

They weren’t challenging for honours so they weren’t anyone’s rivals. Man Utd looked down on them as an irrelevance, they had bigger fish to fry.

A few bought titles changes nothing.

Guys like de Bruyne, Alli and others grew up following Liverpool and you can see the motivation to win when they play against them.

Most EPL players (Brits aside) wouldn’t have even heard of man city
Ffs :)) take a step back and calm down mate,your coming across as bitter and jealous of any club who has any success and living in the past.
Liverpool are not the dominant force in British football, except it and move on.Enjoy your club having a great season and in the shout for two major trophies and if you manage to win either be grateful you've got rich Americans bankrolling your lot, by building a new stand and increasing revenue very few clubs could dream of.

What a lazy stupid opinion.

Could finish with 97 points and still not win the league. Would be enough to win every premier league bar 1 but they’ll have “bottled it”.

Utter bullshit

Man City made the league record last year with 100. That's the most any team has had since the rebrand to the premier league in 92-93. I've checked and you're right that 97 points would have won ANY premier league title race except last year.

The invincibles even only managed 90 points.

So no matter how this goes, I think it would be incredibly harsh to call it "bottling" it.

Extremely surprised to see Rangers fans wanting Liverpool to win the league. The mhanky mobs bffs??? No thanks.
No surrender

Extremely surprised to see Rangers fans wanting Liverpool to win the league. The mhanky mobs bffs??? No thanks.
No surrender
Nonsense. That is absolute bullshit. Dalglish, in his first book talks about growing up a Rangers fan and said that if you grew up a Rangers fan, your most likely English side would be Liverpool. A one-sided mentally challenged love-in is of zero consequence to Liverpool. The mentally challengeds were the first side they played after Hillsborough, which some reds respect but other than the Irish contingent that support both clubs, that’s it.

Nonsense. That is absolute bullshit. Dalglish, in his first book talks about growing up a Rangers fan and said that if you grew up a Rangers fan, your most likely English side would be Liverpool. A one-sided mentally challenged love-in is of zero consequence to Liverpool. The mentally challengeds were the first side they played after Hillsborough, which some reds respect but other than the Irish contingent that support both clubs, that’s it.
Until Gerrard arrived I had never met a Rangers supporting Liverpool fan . The links to the filth are extremely well documented. mentally challenged filth like Van Dick and Robertson? No thanks. The Liverpool/Celtic scarves? YNWA? You can stick that up your fart box . Cannot stand either club. Sorry if you are reading SG but Liverpool are the Celtic of England.

Really hope Liverpool win it. Quite like Klopp and can't stand Man City.

I appreciate Guardiola but some of the shite you hear from the media is ridiculous. Apparently Pep's Man City team are the best ever in the Premier League. How can they hit out with shit like that already?

Who would Man Utd fans rather won the league - City or Liverpool?
Defo City.

When Man Utd won the treble in 1999, they won it with 79 points, either City or Liverpool will lose out on 90+ points.

Until Gerrard arrived I had never met a Rangers supporting Liverpool fan . The links to the filth are extremely well documented. mentally challenged filth like Van Dick and Robertson? No thanks. The Liverpool/Celtic scarves? YNWA? You can stick that up your fart box . Cannot stand either club. Sorry if you are reading SG but Liverpool are the Celtic of England.
Get a fuucking grip, the paedos stole Liverpool’s song and Liverpool employ an ex-Celtc player and a Celtc fan. Big deal.

The mentally challengeds do far more business with Man City, who let’s not forget employ Liewell’s son.

As for your half and half scarves, for %^*& sake? Pish peddled by street vendors. Back in the day there were more half and half Rangers/Liverpool hats than any.

You need to get out more.

On Man U not wanting to give Liverpool a league. Would Man U players actually care about Liverpool winning the title though? Most are foreign professionals that surely couldn't give a shit about the two city's historic rivalry or league trophy counts.

Maybe back when they had a load of local youth players but Lingard and Rashford hardly strike me as Neville-esque for passion.

Would love it if they did roll over though. Couldn't stand Liverpool winning it and all the garbage the media would put out in response after it being so long. You know the BBC already have some cringe inducing montage for MOTD. City win it and everyone moves on. Liverpool and you'll need to go into the wilderness for months to be away from it. It also pisses me off how Klopp is always a super cool dude in his interviews but hes never called out for being a massive c*nt when he doesn't get his own way.

Get a fuucking grip, the paedos stole Liverpool’s song and Liverpool employ an ex-Celtc player and a Celtc fan. Big deal.

The mentally challengeds do far more business with Man City, who let’s not forget employ Liewell’s son.

As for your half and half scarves, for %^*& sake? Pish peddled by street vendors. Back in the day there were more half and half Rangers/Liverpool hats than any.

There was just as many Liverpool/ Celtic hats on the Kop as there was Liverpool/Rangers .
And here is a fact for you. Manchester City fans have never ever had a love in with the paedophile apologists.

They certainly copied YNWA from Liverpool after the ECWC semi final in 1966.

There was just as many Liverpool/ Celtic hats on the Kop as there was Liverpool/Rangers .
And here is a fact for you. Manchester City fans have never ever had a love in with the paedophile apologists.

Can't comment on Liverpool fan's affiliation, as I don't know any.

I do know 4 City fans though and of the 4, one couldn't give a %^*& about Scottish football, one if push came to shove, would lean our way and the other two take a keen interest in Rangers and hate the mentally challengeds.

Can't comment on Liverpool fan's affiliation, as I don't know any.

I do know 4 City fans though and of the 4, one couldn't give a %^*& about Scottish football, one if push came to shove, would lean our way and the other two take a keen interest in Rangers and hate the mentally challengeds.
Formed by an Orangeman, first eleven all Scots and with strong Protestant tradition/influence throughout. Yes, they have had Irish immigration, like Glasgow and so things have been diluted but as for idiots posting the Celtc of England. It’s childish, pathetic and couldn’t be further from the truth.

You know I ain’t talking about you with that bud.

I expect both will win their remaining games so Man City to win the league by a point.
That's how I see it going as well,but whoever wins it deserves credit as it's been nip and tuck from start to Finnish.
Though I hate to say it if the Scousers do win it and only losing one game that's impressive stuff.
They have won games when not playing particularly well and that usually wins titles most seasons.

Formed by an Orangeman, first eleven all Scots and with strong Protestant tradition/influence throughout. Yes, they have had Irish immigration, like Glasgow and so things have been diluted but as for idiots posting the Celtc of England. It’s childish, pathetic and couldn’t be further from the truth.

Have to agree with you here mate, your correct on all points,particularly the formation of Liverpool.
It's all well documented.

Who copied it from man Utd after it was sang at the memorial for the munich air disaster.

Apparently Everton sang it briefly as Gerry Marsden was an Evertonian but it was soon adopted by Liverpool. Man United sang a version of it in the early 70’s which was you’ll never walk again. A reference their own hooligan red army.

That's how I see it going as well,but whoever wins it deserves credit as it's been nip and tuck from start to Finnish.
Though I hate to say it if the Scousers do win it and only losing one game that's impressive stuff.
They have won games when not playing particularly well and that usually wins titles most seasons.

No doubt they'd be worthy champions, just can't see City slipping up. Old Trafford might be most likely but if they're on their game they'll brush United aside.

A champions league final between Liverpool and City would be a fitting end to the season.

I know that mate and I'm well aware of the Protestant/Methodist roots of both Liverpool clubs.

I genuinely don't know any scouse Liverpool fans, so couldn't comment on allegiances, whereas you can.

I have met a few lads when I'm over on the Shankill who, although Rangers is their team, Liverpool's their English team.
Met a few Man Utd too tbf.

Personally I probably dislike Liverpool as much as you dislike my favourite English team bud lol.

Apparently Everton sang it briefly as Gerry Marsden was an Evertonian but it was soon adopted by Liverpool. Man United sang a version of it in the early 70’s which was you’ll never walk again. A reference their own hooligan red army.
I could very well be wrong but I'm pretty sure it was sang by loads of fans of different clubs in the 70s before it becoming recognised as exclusive to the Scousers.
I can vaguely remember it being on MOTD and the big match, even linfield sang it as I defiantly remember switching to the you'll never walk again version mid 70s.

I know that mate and I'm well aware of the Protestant/Methodist roots of both Liverpool clubs.

I genuinely don't know any scouse Liverpool fans, so couldn't comment on allegiances, whereas you can.

I have met a few lads when I'm over on the Shankill who, although Rangers is their team, Liverpool's their English team.
Met a few Man Utd too tbf.

Personally I probably dislike Liverpool as much as you dislike my favourite English team bud lol.
Yeah and that’s absolutely fair dos bud. I love educated debate but too many just spout pish based on idiotic predilections.

Well as long as you can sleep at night then each to their own I suppose. Doesn’t sit well with me. Do you sound mute when YNWA comes on at the peadodome and blast it when it’s anfield ?

No doubt they'd be worthy champions, just can't see City slipping up. Old Trafford might be most likely but if they're on their game they'll brush United aside.

A champions league final between Liverpool and City would be a fitting end to the season.
Christ, it will be bedlam in here if they where to meet in the CL final.
Superangers would be getting totally wound up.(Sorry mate)lol.

No surrender

What a strange way of looking at it. Are you 5?

You're clutching a bit mentioning Van Dijk & Robertson are you not?

Van Dijk left Celtic for Southampton then Liverpool, Robertson was released as a boy and has been to about 5 other clubs since.

Well as long as you can sleep at night then each to their own I suppose. Doesn’t sit well with me. Do you sound mute when YNWA comes on at the peadodome and blast it when it’s anfield ?
So Celtc steal a Liverpool song and Liverpool or their fans are ultimately tarred by association. What happens when Liverpool steal a Rangers song (every other Saturday) does that make us poets?

So Celtc steal a Liverpool song and Liverpool or their fans are ultimately tarred by association. What happens when Liverpool steal a Rangers song (every other Saturday) does that make us poets?
I think you are living in denial a bit bud. To underplay the obvious connections between the clubs is a really daft thing to do. How can any proper Rangers man jump up and down daft about the mentally challengeds while at the same time supporting Celtics best buddies Liverpool? It’s a mental way to be.

I think you are living in denial a bit bud. To underplay the obvious connections between the clubs is a really daft thing to do. How can any proper Rangers man jump up and down daft about the mentally challengeds while at the same time supporting Celtics best buddies Liverpool? It’s a mental way to be.

You're doing all sorts of gymnastics to link them together which is a bit mental.

Man City know how to get over the line. That is probably what will again see them do it. Liverpool still have the weight of nearly 30 years worth of expectation and I expect to see them again fall just short.

You're doing all sorts of gymnastics to link them together which is a bit mental.
Aye right enough. Must have imagined it. Just because Gerrard is our manager does not mean we should do a full turnaround and jump in to bed with the mentally challengeds.

Back