Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Drogba

Votes: 18 12.4%
  • Ronaldo

Votes: 73 50.3%
  • Kun

Votes: 5 3.4%

• Total voters
Bergkamp; one of the most technically gifted players to ever play the game. I'd have thought Saurez may have merited a place on the list.

I went drogba because as an actual number 9 he was the pinnacle. Strong as an ox, great finisher scoring with both feet or head, quick and with an abundance of skill

As the son of a Geordie, I loved Alan Shearer. Wonderful, wonderful striker.

But pre-Paris Ronaldo is far, far, far and away the best centre forward I have ever seen.

I went for Drogba.He's still the only striker you'd happily have defending corners without feckin it up.Decent scorer of goals too.

If that's Brazilian Ronaldo then him but I've a feeling going by all the other playing in the EPL it's Cristiano.

Henry if that's the case.

Have put Drogba but would have chosen McCoist if he was there. People forget how world class he was, we were lucky to have him.

I went for Henry as I think he could do everything ever needed from a striker had the pace and power of a gazelle could finish brillantly could wack one in from 30 yards and could play wide if nessacery incredible forward

the Brazilian Ronaldo, was unplayable at Barcelona in his only season there in 96/97

if it's only EPL then probably Henry

R9 or CR7?

Shevchenko should probably be in there too. He may have flopped at Chelsea but with Milan he was comfortably the best striker in the world for a while.

Regardless of that it's R9 everyday of every week.

To cold for Ronaldo , Shearer for me a absolute monster of a centre , If Tav gave him the penalties god knows how many he'd score up here .

I went for Drogba.He's still the only striker you'd happily have defending corners without feckin it up.Decent scorer of goals too.
Don't understand this at all.. The Number 9s main job is to score goals, not defend corners and set pieces ‍♂️

Next youllp be telling us mcgreggor isn't the best keeper in the leave as his finishing is poor!

I wouldn’t class either Henry or Bergkamp, as a ‘9’ but along with Real Ronaldo they are the best 3 players there.

Ronaldo is the best 9 there but it’s close between him and Bergkamp for my favourite player in that list.

Don't understand this at all.. The Number 9s main job is to score goals, not defend corners and set pieces ‍♂️

Next youllp be telling us mcgreggor isn't the best keeper in the leave as his finishing is poor!
Easy really.A no.9 should score goals,it's his job but some of them try to defend and are useless.Drogba was a great defender of set pieces,especially corners,so like an extra man at times.

Are use all cookoo

The current day number 9 in Britain needs to be able to hold the ball, create chances, score chances.

It’s not rocket science! Think Firminho at Liverpool! Out of that lot who would u play ahead of him

Polls ruined by the fact people thought they were voting for R9.

For me Henry is a wide forward, Bergkamp is not a number 9, so that rules out my fav (Bergkamp) and the player whom I think is the best foreigner to light up the EPL (Henry).

I went with Aguero, his scoring record is just stupid, even with his injuries he comes back and just starts blowing teams away again. He’s hyped but not hyped up enough for me.

Think Suarez should have been included in the poll too.

Back