Who would take a draw v Hearts?

Yeah it might not sound too optimistic but at this moment I think I would take a draw next week and take them in the replay. The way we are performing just now especially away from home and coming back from Braga, I just fear our players will struggle to cope with this game.
Ridiculous to think we should be concerned about playing the worst Hearts team in years but we just look fragile and win or lose in Braga the players will be affected mentally, and then have to go to a place where they have struggled.
We have to stay in the cup and hope to find our form again to at least seriously have a shot at winning it. I feel this could be the key to our future success.
Eh! No thanks we go there and win the game. Never in my life have I heard us going to Tynecastle hoping for a draw. Even 85/86 when they were going for the league we never settled for a draw never mind when Hearts are bottom of the league!

Hearts have lost 13 goals in their last 4 league games and overall have won 3 out of 27 league games so far.

Seriously if Gerrard can’t put out a winning team against that lot he wants to take a serous look at himself and think if he’s up to the job.
And we have failed to beat them both times at Tynecastle this season.

Nope I expect us to go their and win and put a performance in after the last game the players owe it to the fans and themselves.

The way we are playing right now I’d take a draw but let’s be honest we should be fvcking beating hearts if we have any ambitions of winning the Scottish cup

Some of these replies just show his much standards have dropped and that some will accept any old shit.

If we go to Tynecastle and fail to win then it just heaps more pressure on manager and players. It also casts more doubts on their ability to deliver when it matters.

The only realistic trophy left to us this season against a team that are complete and utter junk.

And please spare me the, Hearts will be pumped, up for it and ready to battle nonsense.

We already have a tight schedule as it is...

I can see the argument but taking a replay won't help us one bit imo.

No. We've got to get rid of a mindset, that thinks a draw away to the bottom team in the league, is a good or acceptable result.

Accepting a draw against one of the worst Hearts teams ever assembled ranks of accepting mediocrity.

We go for the win regardless like every domestic/cup game the aim should be winning at all costs.

If, we turn up on Saturday, we'll beat them. or, another performance like yesterday and it'll be a struggle.

Absolutely not.

To be honest, a win that is less than ruthlessly putting them away (3-0 at least) is going to be a bit disappointing.

I don't want to see us go out there and plod around for the first half and maybe end up winning the game 1-0 or 2-1.

We should be flying at them form kick off and have their hopes killed off as quickly as possible.

A draw with Hearts at the weekend would only prove that nothing has been learned, nothing has been done about it and we are going to continue on performing as we have since January.

Settling for a draw right now would be embarrassing, but I’m struggling to see us go there and win against a side who will be up for it, big time.

If it's a replay, then that's the last thing we need if we get through midweek. Barely any free game time at all currently

Obviously I'd take a draw over a defeat to keep the tie alive for us, but I would absolutely furious at the prospect of a replay after another embarrassing result against the worst Hearts team in living memory.

Not a chance in hell. Hearts are absolute garbage. Even if we had a few key players missing, we should be comfortably winning. I'm failing to see the logic in accepting anything less than victory here.

We are also trying to fit in a game in vs St Johnstone and advance in Europe. So having to squeeze in the replay, yet another game to fit in a busy schedule. That would be as a result of another game we've failed to win. Failing to beat the team at bottom of the league again. That would add to the low morale

So we look for a draw now? Not for me, Rangers to go into every game believing they WILL win is what should be demanded of our players.

Hearts have lost 13 goals in their last 4 league games and overall have won 3 out of 27 league games so far.

Seriously if Gerrard can’t put out a winning team against that lot he wants to take a serous look at himself and think if he’s up to the job.
They hadn't wone 1 in 10 before they beat us, and haven't won since.

absolutely not
lose this and then i do think people will turn on SG
they shouldnt but it will happen

It's one thing to be realistic but its another to take stupidity to another level ie the OP , we might not be tearing trees up at the moment but settling for a draw at bottom of the table side!???? Seriously , have a look at yourself

The only people who would be happy with a draw on Saturday are Hearts fans and Rangers haters.

We will win.

If we can’t beat Hearts at Tynecastle in our third attempt this season, serious questions will rightly be asked of Gerrard.

I can’t believe there’s any fans who’d accept a draw

And yet he hasn't put out a winning team @Tynecastle this season in the league...

Hearts are shite. The last game against them was an absolute freak. Defensively they are a total shambles. As long as we keep things tight at the back, we will absolutely hammer them. Great chance for Alfie, Kent, etc, to play themselves back into form.

#OptimistLoyal

Back