Who would take a draw v Hearts?

I wonder how many saying they can’t see anything other than a comfortable win were saying the same before the last two trips to Tynecastle, the last visit to Rugby Park and before the St Johnstone game on Sunday?

I would settle for still being in the cup after Tynecastle given the recent evidence, if that means a replay I’ll take that. It’s not being a shitebag, it’s simply being realistic with what this team are serving up now.

As for saying we don’t need extra games, what difference does it make now? The league is over, and unless we get through on Thursday the cup will be all we have left to concentrate on.

So when our manager says he is not surprised at a 2-2 with St Johnstone what are people to think?
[/QUOTE

He's now had a full month to see who can be relied on.

From having a squad he thought would take it n from December 29th, have now fuuked up so he can see what we see.

See if there is ever a time in our history where we would take a draw against Hearts then can just called it a day.

You'd take a draw in a tricky tie away from home in Europe and at a push at the Piggery if we where already above them in the league.

Fucking Hearts Jesus Christ.

Yeah it might not sound too optimistic but at this moment I think I would take a draw next week and take them in the replay. The way we are performing just now especially away from home and coming back from Braga, I just fear our players will struggle to cope with this game.
Ridiculous to think we should be concerned about playing the worst Hearts team in years but we just look fragile and win or lose in Braga the players will be affected mentally, and then have to go to a place where they have struggled.
We have to stay in the cup and hope to find our form again to at least seriously have a shot at winning it. I feel this could be the key to our future success.
Its Hearts ffs bottom of the league, no let's just pump them 5-0 & be done with it ,

Back