Who would take a draw v Hearts?

jefftracy

Yeah it might not sound too optimistic but at this moment I think I would take a draw next week and take them in the replay. The way we are performing just now especially away from home and coming back from Braga, I just fear our players will struggle to cope with this game.
Ridiculous to think we should be concerned about playing the worst Hearts team in years but we just look fragile and win or lose in Braga the players will be affected mentally, and then have to go to a place where they have struggled.
We have to stay in the cup and hope to find our form again to at least seriously have a shot at winning it. I feel this could be the key to our future success.

86 posts in three years and you come out with this shite?
This is my last response to you but what does having only 86 posts have to do with my post? Have you read any of my previous posts to come to a conclusion?
Taking a draw obviously doesn't mean I wouldn't want to win but on current form I am worried and trying to think longer term, so am asking the question. So either reply in a decent manner or go away and count up other posters post counts and judge them.

Weshould win. Anything else very poor showing. I think we win and aLeo a great opportunity on Wednesday to progress.

The day we accept a draw with a bottom placed club is the day we become one of those types of clubs ,hearts Hibs motherwell etc just another diddy SPFL club

no chance ,we are Rangers

Happy with a draw away to the worst team in the league?

Give me fûcking strength.

It will be a tough game. For them, they only have to look forward to a relegation dogfight, and the cup.

%^*& me gently.

Rangers should never "take a draw" when playing any game in Scotland, never mind the team sitting bottom of the fucking league.

I think some folk are mixing up what we all expect a Rangers team to do with what this current team are doing at this moment in time. I've seen much better Rangers teams than this accept playing out away draws in the cup thinking of the bigger picture. Not happy at the time but progress is all that matters.

I can see where the OP is coming from as this game is now our last chance to have a hope of winning silverware which puts extra pressure on players who’s bottles have already crashed

Need a win. Need to play 4-4-2 that has been effective today. Need the belief of Thursday night.

The players and management owe us the fans a solid win.

Away and take another draw from that spliff ! Do you expect Gerrard to ask the team " Right guys let's go and play for a draw."

We went tae Aberdeen last Season in the cup, got a draw and thought we'd hump them at Ibrox. What a mistake that was.

Get the result first off, fuuk replays.

Yeah it might not sound too optimistic but at this moment I think I would take a draw next week and take them in the replay. The way we are performing just now especially away from home and coming back from Braga, I just fear our players will struggle to cope with this game.
Ridiculous to think we should be concerned about playing the worst Hearts team in years but we just look fragile and win or lose in Braga the players will be affected mentally, and then have to go to a place where they have struggled.
We have to stay in the cup and hope to find our form again to at least seriously have a shot at winning it. I feel this could be the key to our future success.
Utter nonsense.

Back