Who would you like to see promoted/relegated this season?

Any team with a plastic pitch to be relegated. The sooner they are out of our top flight the better. It’s actually quite embarrassing.

One or two of the plastic pitch teams to go down, preferably Killie. Shame that its looking like Dundee United are coming up, wouldn't mind Ayr coming up too.

Would like it to be one of the teams with a plastic pitch....or Celtc with their plastic fans.

%^*& every single one of them. Every one of them lies down to the poets and tries their best against us. Would love to see every single one of their clubs go bust except maybe Hearts and Airdrie. The rest are absolute scum.

Have those picking Thistle seen the league? They're more likely to get relegated than promoted.

Utd will come up, so it would make sense for Dundee to join them.

Accies and StJohnstone to go down.

A team with a plastic pitch to go down.
Dundee United to come up and we play them first game back at Ibrox after winning 55. Just so they can see us unfurling the flag.

%^*& every single one of them. Every one of them lies down to the poets and tries their best against us. Would love to see every single one of their clubs go bust except maybe Hearts and Airdrie. The rest are absolute scum.

What’s special about hearts? They are a bunch of cretins to

Like would have been Aberdeen and Celtc replaced by Dundee and Ayr.
Prediction now is St Mirren replaced by D Utd and Premier club wins play off.

Kilmarnock were in free fall before the break so they could be in trouble. Could do without their awful pitch and style of football in the league.

Kind of hope Ayr come up, just for something different and fresh if anything

Would like to see Hearts or Hibs go down and anybody but Dundee United come up. Not going to happen though.

Outwith the mentally challengeds and Aberdeen, Hamilton & Kilmarnock to be relegated.

ICT and Dundee to be promoted. (Decent away days)

What’s special about hearts? They are a bunch of cretins to
I hate them for what they did to us in the Championship and the way their fans behaved towards us but for the greater good of this part of Great Britain and society I think they do more good than bad. They need to hound out the SNP/IRA contingent and get back to what Hearts should represent, the second club of the empire after us.

At the moment, it looks like Hearts are going down. Their position is not irretrievable, but they’ve shown nothing so far to suggest they can climb the table. In marked contrast to Hibs (who aren’t exactly setting the heather on fire), their change of manager has so far made no difference.

I tipped St Johnstone before a ball was kicked, with Kilmarnock as an outside bet, and they’re both still in the mix, along with Accies, St Mirren and Ross County - any of those five could be in the play-off spot.

Dundee United will come up as champions, but I’ve no idea which Championship team will be in the play off final - maybe ICT.

Unfortunately the promotion aspect has virtually been decided.

As far as relegation it would always be a team that plays on plastic which would be my preference, for obvious reasons.

Ayr up for selfish reasons as close to home. Inverness stay down rubbish going to Dingwall and Inverness where you are as far away 200 plus miles.

Another vote here for teams with plastic pitches to go down. About time it was a condition of being in spl to have a grass or good hybrid pitch

Anyone with a plastic pitch down
(ideally two).

Anyone with a grass pitch up
(ideally relatively close to Ibrox. Possibly Ayr. %^*& the trips back up to Inverness!)

Who are the teams at the minute with plastic pitches? Am I right in saying Kilmarnock Hamilton and Livingston?

Back