Who would you play in right forward position?

Depends on the opposition and who's available.

In matches like Motherwell, Hibs away it would be Ojo or Aribo.

Arfield Jack Kamara
Ojo/Aribo Kent
Morelos​

Kilmarnock at home, Stewart.

Bheggars away, I'll wait and see results up until the, also who is available?

I am split between playing Stewart or swapping Kent to right and Jones on left. Given Jones is only coming back from injury, it would be Stewart for me during December.

Harsh on Arfield after last season but I think he needs a break, Aribo has looked decent in last couple of games, others have said priority for Jan window. What would you do, short and long term?

Shaqiri is what we need

Think the only change from Sunday will be Katic in for Hellander.

I just hope that, if needed, Stewart gets the nod before Barker

Not saying I'd do it for 90 minutes, but I think we could really %^*& some teams up by playing Alfredo out there for periods of games. He's comfortable there and it would surely upset some game plans. Not sure if that would maybe offer a slot for Defoe or Stewart through the middle?

I think playing on the right would suit Greg Dochertys attributes off pace and power better than a central midfield role.

Not saying he is the answer but seems everyone else has has a chance to play there and no 1 has nailed it down.

Might be worth a go imo

Jones deserves a chance to make the position is if that doesn't work out we may need to consider letting some players go either permanently or on loan to free up space for a quality right sided striker

Stewart

Everytime he's come on for us he's done more than asked for and has been excellent.

He absolutely deserves his place in the starting 11 until shown otherwise.

I'd definitely go for Stewart. Not only has a he shown to be a decent player he's been getting some goals in his really, really minimal appearances.

I think playing on the right would suit Greg Dochertys attributes off pace and power better than a central midfield role.

Not saying he is the answer but seems everyone else has has a chance to play there and no 1 has nailed it down.

Might be worth a go imo

Nice try Greg :D

Nice try Greg :D

No saying he is the answer just think his physical attributes might suit the role more than him playing as a central midfielder.

Gerrard has played plenty players out of position in that role and still doesnt seem to have a number 1 pick in that position.

From all accounts Greg is off in january anyways

Back