Who would you prefer to win the league cup ?

Who would you prefer to win the league cup ?

• Hibs

Votes: 9 1.0%
  • StJohnstone

Votes: 304 32.9%
  • Livingston

Votes: 583 63.1%
  • StMirren

Votes: 63 6.8%

• Total voters

Boabmeister

Personally I wish good luck to whoever put us out , obviously with certain exceptions , there’s a story no matter who wins it .

I’d lean towards Hibs , as it represents Scottish football better if the better teams are winning the trophies .

BrooklynBlue

Livingston or St.Jonhstone. There are too many players to dislike on that St.Mirren team.

I think the Final is on February 28th. If so, we are scheduled to play Livingston that weekend, a few days after the Antwerp 2nd leg.

dcbear

Came down to Livingston or St Johnstone, but Livingston killed Meadowbank Thistle so it's St Johnstone for me.

Anybody other than Hibs is good enough though.

Brick_Top

Official Ticketer
Will say Livingston purely because they’ve taken 4 points off the filth this season and then ripped the pish out of them on twitter afterwards.

I realise Hibs have taken 4 points off them as well but they are scummy cûnts.

RenfrewBear72

St Johnstone, on this premise:

Hibs are, well, they are Hibs right.
Livingston have a shitey plastic pitch.
St Mirren fans are rockets and their manager is a grade a prick.

lesleys

Probably Livingston.
Definitely not Hibs or St Mirren and I was going to say I wouldn’t mind St Johnstone winning it until I remembered that loathsome Stuart Cosgrove is allegedly a fan.

Bluehart

Personally I wish good luck to whoever put us out , obviously with certain exceptions , there’s a story no matter who wins it .

I’d lean towards Hibs , as it represents Scottish football better if the better teams are winning the trophies .
No one outside of Scotland gives a monkey's about the Scottish league cup, I voted on the basis of who I hate the least therefore went for St Johnstone. Could as easily have went with Livi, either or. Anyone bar Hibs though.

adastra

St Mirren, purely as I don’t want Livi in the final meaning we have to cancel the league fixture.

mother than that, couldn’t give a monkey.

Rathcoole_bluenose

Hibs? Seriously? They are fucking vermin

garytcrsc

I picked St Boo. They put us out plus I don't want Livi getting to the final because then our league game against them will need to be re-scheduled.

Gramps1

Official Ticketer
St Mirren, purely as I don’t want Livi in the final meaning we have to cancel the league fixture.

mother than that, couldn’t give a monkey.
Prefer to play them not on the back of a euro game though mate.

bassetff

I know people hate Hibs on here but I wouldn't mind them winning it for Jamie Murphy's sake. Very hard done by during his time at Rangers and deserves some medals in the bag.

As for the teams themselves I couldn't really care less tbh.

cammyranger

Could not care less if I tried.

But would be nice to have a free weekend after Antwerp instead of going away to Almondvale so I hope Livi make the final.

Langland

If Tommy Wright was there I'd back St.Johnstone. As he isn't I'll give my vote to the team that took the most points off Celtic this season.

km_2083

St Johnstone

Hate st midden as from paisley
Hivs- no explanation needed
Livi can get fecked due to resting half their team other night , should have won both games