Who would you prefer to win the league cup ?

Who would you prefer to win the league cup ?

• Hibs

Votes: 9 1.0%
  • StJohnstone

Votes: 304 32.9%
  • Livingston

Votes: 583 63.1%
  • StMirren

Votes: 63 6.8%

• Total voters
A repeat of the 2004 final would be fun.
Edit: just realised that's brown in the thumbnail haha gimp.

Last edited:
I had to say Hibs, purely because my 2 grandsons are Hibs fans. The older one plays with their academy team and the wee one loves the Andy Halliday song.

Definitely not the Leith Junkie scum.

Definitely not the Paisley Junkie scum

not the mini sheep because of Cosgrove and O’Halloran

just leaves Ferranti Thistle

West Lothian boy so Livingston. Would hate Hibs getting anything other than scabies.

In general I don’t really care as we got pumped out, and so did the filth.

Of the 4 left Hibs are the only ones I really don’t like so anyone but them

Difficult one, but, even though they are not as ridden as the other two, the Keanes and the scumbag programme writer or the lowlife Cosgrove - both horrible clubs.

Hopefully spoon burners go to extra time and knocked out on penalties, knackering them for Wednesday.

Livi to give my home town a wee lift. Not that i like any of the teams but I'm glad they also took points off the scum.

Livingston or St.Jonhstone. There are too many players to dislike on that St.Mirren team.

I think the Final is on February 28th. If so, we are scheduled to play Livingston that weekend, a few days after the Antwerp 2nd leg.

And the st boo manager is lightyears away from rooting for us.

Going against the grain here but hope Livi win fcuk all , still can't believe he rested most of his first team v the scum.
He had four days to prepare ffs.

I hope both semi finals and final are 0-0 draws, then the same through all 3 extra times.

Ideally every penalty missed too bar 1 in each match.

Never Hibs after 2016.

St Midden riddled with mentally challengeds as always.

Livingston drag the quality of the game here down with that abomination of a pitch.

Can’t really think of any grudge against St Johnstone other than that fanny Cosgrove supports them.

Back