Who writes the blog ‘Ibrox News’?

Laudrup11Cooper

Seriously there are so many depressing posts.
Is it just about opinion?

The latest being according to them, Rangers have made a transfer error on having made a precontract with the Bournemouth player Ofoborh.All because he is not setting the ‘heather alight’ whilst he is on loan right now.
Really?
Maybe he is saving himself for us, and was hoping a deal like Simpson’s in the January transfer window, would have come off?
The guy hasn’t even kicked a ball for us, and already he is written off!

Also earlier there was a post on Jordan Jones.
Saying how the Rangers support will be hugely upset because Jones, mentioned how good he thought McGeady was, and if Jones was to get in the Sunderland team then he was the one, in JJ’s opinion, he will have to dislodge.

We are on the brink of clinching an historical championship, and this all he/she/they can come up with?

Disappointing.

Just ignore them
I fully intend to going forward.Their stuff always appears on Newsnow website.
Such a pity they couldn't write uplifting stories about our club.

Fancy platform, but as you all say it's all 'smoke and mirrors'.
Plenty enemies already writing stuff like this.

I fully intend to going forward.Their stuff always appears on Newsnow website.
Such a pity they couldn't write uplifting stories about our club.

Fancy platform, but as you all say it's all 'smoke and mirrors'.
Plenty enemies already writing stuff like this.
Easy to block on NewsNow. Click on the wee Settings icon next to the name of the publication then select Hide Publication from the pop-up menu.

I suspect it's not run by anyone with Rangers best interests at heart. It used to come up in my Google feed and it was almost always a negative slant, no matter how we played. The last straw was after the 2-2 draw with Hibs back in September when it came up with something along the lines of "Rangers fans rage against inept display of Barisic in draw at Easter Road". It was plain then it was a blog pretending to be for Rangers fans but actually managed by people anything but. I duly blocked it and haven't missed it since. I advise all Bears to do the same.

Used to read it a few years back in my desperation to find some positive news about Rangers. Ditched it after a while, because there were times when I was saying to myself was it tim's that were writing the story's

As a writer for Vital Rangers, this is something that I am keen to get right - particularly for Newsnow.

It's about finding the balance between decent, quality writing and interest.

No point in making up nonsense just to get hits.

When it comes to transfer speculation and suggested targets, I aim to make it realistic.

As a supporter, I'm well aware that other supporters are my ratget audience and want to do that fact justice.

Lets be honest, theres some amount of shite out there purporting to be Rangers "news" blogs, this is a perfect example.

H&H and 4LAD are the only ones I pay any attention to now.

Correct, there’s too many fans that like the sound of their own voices and want to start blogging/vlogging/podcasting now

Everyone outwith the two you mentioned is just a re-hash of what H&H/4lads write. It’s actually quite painful looking online and seeing a new podcast has been set up - if you’re going to do it, at least have a wee niche

Followed their articles for a week or two, seemed like a mentally challenged running it so have ignored them ever since.

I don’t know but I’d imagine “Maybe he is saving himself for us” is as bad as the shit the blog is coming out with. :D

The worst 'Rangers' page I have ever had the misfortune to once read occasionally, I have now blocked it on every platform I can, and refuse to read any articles by them I come across accidentally. Its an absolute joke.

I’ve not seen the lad play, but it’s very apparent that very few people really know much about football.

A huge difference between being a passive fan and knowing our team and model.

You had idiots on here who didn’t rate Ryan Jack as a footballer.

Danny Milano. The guy is an utter fanny and was Bill McMurdo's fluffer. The guy supported the spivs to the very end. I very much doubt he attends Ibrox but if he does he should be constantly reminded that he's a cnut.
Thats Ibrox Noise isnt it?

It’s just a wee fanny that makes up shite.
He had Zungu’s contact ripped up and him back in France last week only a day before he came off the bench against Antwerp.
Same wee dick had the inside scoop on Defoe apparently

Lets be honest, theres some amount of shite out there purporting to be Rangers "news" blogs, this is a perfect example.

H&H and 4LAD are the only ones I pay any attention to now.
Agreed.

If you can't get what you need from those, and FF, there is something wrong.

As a writer for Vital Rangers, this is something that I am keen to get right - particularly for Newsnow.

It's about finding the balance between decent, quality writing and interest.

No point in making up nonsense just to get hits.

When it comes to transfer speculation and suggested targets, I aim to make it realistic.

As a supporter, I'm well aware that other supporters are my ratget audience and want to do that fact justice.
A fair well balanced writer, is also acceptable,
Can you post a link to your page?

Another outlet run by those of a Celtic persuasion, dedicated to Rangers

"And some say they're obssessed"... (dunno why when on phone I don't have the option to use emojis so 'insert eye rolling smiley here')

Back