Who'll be brought out next?

gordy73

In the 3 days since our routine, almost too easy victory v that lot we've had the 'super computer' with it's complex algorithms saying Celtic will be champions by a point, Noel Whelan claiming Morelos is childish and petuland and Martin O'Neil stating a full strength Celtic are better than Rangers and will win the league.
I for one am loving it, feed the hoards and keep their delusional arrogance going. That way we can just go about our business winning game by game and they will be too distracted, confused and in disbelief to even notice what's happening

Mike Galloway will be up tomorrow to tell us Neil's favourite pizza toppings.
Ooooooooo shitey shitey!

SNA1507AA-280_555489a.jpg

Think they are all rightly nervous about the game on Thu
Going to look mighty stupid if they come out with the just a blip narrative and they get another doing which is a real possibility

Since Noel Whelan was asked, I assume they're going for English League players you kind of remember. So I'm going for Dave Busst, Steve Ogrizovic and Jeremy Goss next.

Skeletor McLaughlin will come out of hiding. He will go on to tell us that during a seance, he was contacted by the spirit of Tommy burns who said its all a conspiracy and that covid isn't real. Sevco created it to stop Shellick winning the league.

I'd like them to bring out one of Chris Morris, Jonathan Gould or Stephane Mahe.

Always held an an Irrational dislike for all three.

If pushed the I'd have to plump for the Cornish Thunderbird puppet. Get it up ye, freaks.

While it might be a bit annoying it is also very funny in a way and most importantly actually helps us! If the MSM start going down a road of saying we were lucky that they were missing “half their team” and they are still favourites it will hopefully ensure that our players don’t let any tag of favourites go to their head and still know they have to keep proving a point until the end of the season. Plus more likely they don’t act to fix their core issues.

I'd like them to bring out one of Chris Morris, Jonathan Gould or Stephane Mahe.

Always held an an Irrational dislike for all three.

If pushed the I'd have to plump for the Cornish Thunderbird puppet. Get it up ye, freaks.
They have had a staggering amount of utter p!sh through the years

In the 3 days since our routine, almost too easy victory v that lot we've had the 'super computer' with it's complex algorithms saying Celtic will be champions by a point, Noel Whelan claiming Morelos is childish and petuland and Martin O'Neil stating a full strength Celtic are better than Rangers and will win the league.
I for one am loving it, feed the hoards and keep their delusional arrogance going. That way we can just go about our business winning game by game and they will be too distracted, confused and in disbelief to even notice what's happening
Did the super computer take into account the 25 points deduction for disrepute or did it then go on to realise the SPFL will do everything in their power to avert that situation.

My bets are PC Lustig or some unheard of mentally challenged who declares 'would never play for them'. The fact that they've never been asked is lost on them.

Or Willo Flood.

Mike Galloway will be up tomorrow to tell us Neil's favourite pizza toppings.

Will be ready with the pizza cutter.

Galloway was for a short spell a coach at a Sunday league team I know a few boys and he was an utter wank and apparently had been self harming his legs with a pizza cutter.

Another one damaged by regular pumpings by rangers

Back