Who'll be brought out next?

I really hope they keep thinking that they just had an off day because they had players missing and that we got lucky / can't play any better.

All the sweeter when we beat them again.

Gerrard has Lennon's number for sure.

Ooooooooo shitey shitey!

SNA1507AA-280_555489a.jpg
That was, for me, the chant of the 90s :)) :)) :)) :))

Paul McStay, MacAvennie or even someone who has never played for them but "puyoor luvs ra hoops,n that"..John Aldridge.
It won't be John Barnes or Stuart Slater.

It’s as if they’re trying to convince themselves they’re actually better than they think they are.
And how dare Rangers have the audacity to put a serious title challenge together.

I want all of the media, ex players, ex managers, our ex players and managers, an Official Rangers Board Statement and any other possible source to come out and say that Celtic are absolutely fine, the better team with better players and definitely still favourites.

In the 3 days since our routine, almost too easy victory v that lot we've had the 'super computer' with it's complex algorithms saying Celtic will be champions by a point, Noel Whelan claiming Morelos is childish and petuland and Martin O'Neil stating a full strength Celtic are better than Rangers and will win the league.
I for one am loving it, feed the hoards and keep their delusional arrogance going. That way we can just go about our business winning game by game and they will be too distracted, confused and in disbelief to even notice what's happening
we have ex rangers backing lennon saying its only 1 game whilst ex celtic attacking SG mentality.

I want all of the media, ex players, ex managers, our ex players and managers, an Official Rangers Board Statement and any other possible source to come out and say that Celtic are absolutely fine, the better team with better players and definitely still favourites.

i want ex rangers to highlight the assault on borna by that wee thug.

I'd like them to bring out one of Chris Morris, Jonathan Gould or Stephane Mahe.

Always held an an Irrational dislike for all three.

If pushed the I'd have to plump for the Cornish Thunderbird puppet. Get it up ye, freaks.
When I was doing pest control about 15 years ago I had a call to a flat in Newlands road (along from Weirs Pumps) and the client was a Chris Morris and he had left the key under the matt for me as he was at work his flat was hoachin with Dermestes beetles I thought when I went in it can’t be the Chris Morris I’m thinking of but sure enough as soon as I walk in there’s a framed back page on the wall about him playing a blinder against us. Big man streaked poser living the dream ends up in an infested flat in Cathcart, so sad:p
Also treated Davie Hay’s back garden for rats his house was in a road behind the Italian restaurant on the roundabout between Newton Mearns and Giffnock, his wife was chokin to get pumped but I refused ;)

Will be ready with the pizza cutter.

Galloway was for a short spell a coach at a Sunday league team I know a few boys and he was an utter wank and apparently had been self harming his legs with a pizza cutter.

Another one damaged by regular pumpings by Rangers
Thought you were going to say regular pumpings by Torbett

Old king Child Abuse Enabler Cult Leader in the Vatican will cark it soon and take the diseased minds off getting hammered

Back