Whos all going to Fraserburgh on Sunday.

Fourladshadadream

Official Ticketer
Which buses are going up.

Where are we all drinking.

Is there a Sash bash.

Hearing the pub cheers is charging £5 to get in.

Is there any areas to see into the ground?

Last edited:
Out of 140 odd members our club (Clarkston Loyal) have mustered 5 tickets.

As I don't drink I'm driving the swalliers up in my motor.

Would appreciate any info on the best pre match pubs from any local bears.

Im not drinking either but just going up for the day out...

7 or 8 of us going up and no one with a tkt...

Hearing the pub next to the ground is charging £10 entry...

We've all got tickets, but think we may find a different boozer mate.

Not seen a single tkt for sale.

Hoping someone is too ruff on the day or a local who doesn't normally go to a game has a look at the weather and says f uck it...

Same again for Ross County away...I live in hope

I will spend most of the bus journey checking rangers pages lol

Not seen a single tkt for sale.

Hoping someone is too ruff on the day or a local who doesn't normally go to a game has a look at the weather and says f uck it...

Same again for Ross County away...I live in hope

I will spend most of the bus journey checking rangers pages lol

We've got a full bus of tickets for Ross County but Fraserburgh has been a nightmare.

Good luck with your search mate.

Been lucky enough to get a ticket, on the understanding I would drive. No problem with that though, I’m in between nightshifts anyway.

Can’t wait for it. Hope to see some of the new lads get a run, particularly Goss and Cummings.

Used to go on your bus from time to time, so know a few of the regulars. I imagine that includes your passengers for Sunday! A few who follow followed absolutely everywhere home and abroad, good bears.

Enjoy.

Last edited:
Used to go on your bus from time to time, so know a few of the regulars. I imagine that includes your passengers for Sunday! A few who follow followed absolutely everywhere, home and abroad.

Enjoy.

Cheers mate.

Pretty sure you'll know Parky, my old man and that crew.

And you're right mate, it's the old team I'm transporting on Sunday.
Probably the only reason I got a ticket was because they know I can put up with their drunken pish when sober and driving lol.

Cheers mate.

Pretty sure you'll know Parky, my old man and that crew.

And you're right mate, it's the old team I'm transporting on Sunday.
Probably the only reason I got a ticket was because they know I can put up with their drunken pish when sober and driving lol.

Ha, yes I've been in the inimitable Parky's company on many occasions. Not for the faint hearted!! :)

I'll not name names on a public forum, but if it's the old team, I'm thinking a couple of inseparable chaps (S&D) and a couple of others.

Is there actually going to be segregation on Sunday?

Have they put up a temp stand for away fans?

As I spent 20 years growing up there I'm going. I don't have a ticket but it's great to see my facebook timeline dominated by this, shops all decked out it in black and white, pubs all treating it like the big event it is. As far as I know the Bellslea Bar is sold out of tickets, Cheers is selling tickets for a £5 but you get a drink and £2 go's to FFC so they're not really cashing in. The Elizabethan and the Leisure Centre are dishing out free wristbands from Friday so will be limited come Sunday. There's the Ship and the Balaclava on the harbour and a Wetherspoons (Saltoun Arms) in the town. There is also a Legion, a Masonic and a RAFA club so any members of those may find a bar. Other pubs in Fraseburgh are the Kenyan and Findlay's so if anyone wants to arrange something I'd phone first!!

As I spent 20 years growing up there I'm going. I don't have a ticket but it's great to see my facebook timeline dominated by this, shops all decked out it in black and white, pubs all treating it like the big event it is. As far as I know the Bellslea Bar is sold out of tickets, Cheers is selling tickets for a £5 but you get a drink and £2 go's to FFC so they're not really cashing in. The Elizabethan and the Leisure Centre are dishing out free wristbands from Friday so will be limited come Sunday. There's the Ship and the Balaclava on the harbour and a Wetherspoons (Saltoun Arms) in the town. There is also a Legion, a Masonic and a RAFA club so any members of those may find a bar. Other pubs in Fraseburgh are the Kenyan and Findlay's so if anyone wants to arrange something I'd phone first!!

Thanks for the info mate, much appreciated.

As we're all in the craft we'll probably head to the Masonic.

Do you know if it's opening for 11?

Im not drinking either but just going up for the day out...

7 or 8 of us going up and no one with a tkt...

Hearing the pub next to the ground is charging £10 entry...

£10 is a disgrace to be charging IMO, unless they are giving drinks vouchers or handing the bulk to charity. Seems like ripping off fans.

For those driving. I assume best way to get through Aberdeen is pretty much through the middle of the town? Round the back of Union Square then up King Street?

Guessing it will be much like Forres away a few years ago. A fence will be put up and that will be the segregation.

2jfzxnq.jpg

If you don't have a ticket, a crate or a small step ladder should do the job :)

From speaking to some involved with Fraserburgh I know they are concerned that there is a limited number of pubs/bars in the area to accommodate the many supporters who will be travelling up without tickets - please keep it in mind that if you come up without a ticket there is a chance that you won't find a space in a local bar to watch it either.

The official recommendation is of course please don't travel without a ticket

Thanks for the info mate, much appreciated.

As we're all in the craft we'll probably head to the Masonic.

Do you know if it's opening for 11?

No idea mate, I don't live there any more.
If this had happened a few years ago getting a boozer wouldn't be a problem, off the top of my head I can think of 7 that have shut in the last few years including 3 hotels!!

Back