Who's all still mwi?

I was merry early afternoon but had a big pot of stew on the stove. That sobered me up so by 9 last night was just sipping away at a red wine while enjoying the board.

Lasted until back of 11 but up fine this morning.

I was absolutely steaming. Having flashbacks of being out the back shouting and singing. In bed sleeping by 9. Woke back up a couple hours later still half cut, got my hole and had a rare old time on the board. The perfect day.

I was merry early afternoon but had a big pot of stew on the stove. That sobered me up so by 9 last night was just sipping away at a red wine while enjoying the board.

Lasted until back of 11 but up fine this morning.

They all left back of three this morning.
3 Taxis rolled up for them
Checked club back of 7 this morning, very large Glayva.
On Strongbow and a Laphroig on the go.
And steak pie from D Cox butchers is in the oven.
Happy days.:))

Rough af, possibly still a little drunk due to the lack of sleep & rum lol. No hangover food in the house either so gonna need to get a dominos pizza by the looks a things!

First time drinking early since Manchester final. Was worth it , starting the match with a whiskey n beer then proceeding to the garden rest of the day/night with a fire blasting on the pit - guitars out and some wasted jamming till the early hours. Had a few jays and now contemplating repeating the glory of yesterday.

We all deserved that guys, let's just wallow in it for another few hours.

Here we, here we, here we f***ING GO!!

Back