Who's been the worst (top flight) player that you can remember watching play against Rangers?

Not the absolute worst but a very big fail - Jerren Nixon.

He actually claimed that the £20m valuation put on him by Ivan Golac ruined his career :)

Can't remember if he played against us but Pa Kujabi for Hibs. A worse individual performance from a player I can't recall, getting sent off in the 2012 Scottish Cup final.

Edit: just seen he was mentioned by brain and stevenma

Everytime I saw Gary Kenneth play I honestly thought I could still make it as a professional footballer and I was in my 40s at the time.
Some of the names mentioned especially Tokely and Wilkie underline how just a little ability but thuggish tendencies can a footballer make in this country

Adam Virgo ?

leaves Mark McGhee managed Brighton to head to Strachan managed Celtic for £1.5m, nothing suspicious there

Mostly sheep players. A don't know how that Considine has managed to rack up as many appearances a fraud of a fitbaw player. Also that tramps arsehole Stevie may. Must have the worst goals to game ratio ever for a striker in the spl.

martin hayes- was a reserve game where nissie broke his leg but he was awful.
Can remember reading a story where the tims had gone training and forgot to take him with them to barrowfield and not one person noticed he wasn't there.

Worst I ever saw against us was a striker for Motherwell in the 80s called Steve Cowan.Was a huge fat bastard and utterly hopeless

Ross Tokely or however you spell the hammer throwers name. Note that it took me a while to come up with his name. He was a lump it and hump it player with nae class. Sorry if I am upsetting his Mum.

Can remember Tebily being applauded onto the park by the Gers fans................takes a bit of doing for a Celtc player. :)

CImJy4uWwAEKrO-.jpg:large

Jim “The Honey Monster” Slavin.

Did some of these players ever actually play against us? I'm sure the Clyde game was Du Wei's only appearance for them.

Saulius Mikoliunas was an absolutely hilarious player to watch.

Mikoliunas is still getting caps for Lithuania as a full back to this day. I heard his name mentioned when they played Portugal and I couldn't believe it.

Mikoliunas is still getting caps for Lithuania as a full back to this day. I heard his name mentioned when they played Portugal and I couldn't believe it.

Bloody hell you're right - he's their captain! :D

He was such an angry wee man. Pretty sure he picked up 3 or 4 reds against us.

Most of the ones mentioned above. Ross tokely was who first came to mind . What a hammer thrower bombscare of a player. A prime example of some of the total garbage that seem to make it as a pro in this country. I'm not sure if this one has been mentioned as I haven't had time to read through, but bt sports very own Steven Craigan. A terrible defender and in fact any time we came up against motherwell or Partick thistle and I seen that he was in the line up, I was rubbing my hands as I knew for a fact with him at the back it was going to be at least a five or six nil job with him being on the scoresheet for us via own goals.

Andy Rooney (Morton) he could hit a cracking free kick but was just a big lump running about the park

Lee Wilkie and Ross Tokely are the obvious ones.

Rachid Belabed and Tzanko Tzvetanov from the sheep were pathetic as well.

Darren Mackie for the Sheep was one of those pointless strikers who offered absolutely nothing. 58 goals in 14 years according to Wiki. Embarrassing.

Back